Grab wagons

hi i am currently driving a 8 wheeler tipper but want to go on to the grabs as i imagine the moneys a bit better and im only getting garranteed a 3 day week with who i work for now + i got me hiab tickect but never used. i live on the isle of sheppey Kent so am looking ideally for work in kent south and east london or essex if can anyone point me in the direction of any companies the regually take people on cheers Louis :smiley:

don’t go on for utility co’s unless you want to pretend to be a mulitdrop driver with a grab truck :laughing:
i stand in for the contractor who we work for ,to cover holidays etc ,i am doing standby at night this week ,so things are not to busy
when on days you can have up to 10 gangs with 4-5 jobs for each a day
don’t use tacho’s, log books only :smiley:
cheers

d4c24a:
don’t go on for utility co’s unless you want to pretend to be a mulitdrop driver with a grab truck :laughing:
i stand in for the contractor who we work for ,to cover holidays etc ,i am doing standby at night this week ,so things are not to busy
when on days you can have up to 10 gangs with 4-5 jobs for each a day
don’t use tacho’s, log books only :smiley:
cheers

where abouts are your based and what sort of hourly rate could i expect cheers chewyboy :smiley:

Try presnalls there always looking think there in east church good luckthink they advertise as ptc transport

no thanks i got told there rates are worse than where i am now

maybe thats why there always looking

I think there’s a company down your neck of the woods called suir-lee. They’re working on the gas. I don’t have a number for them, but if you just google grab hire companies kent, you’re bound to get some phone numbers from websites. You could also try Enterprise, they’ve work all over the Uk. Not sure about rates.

Just left Suir lee mate, been on gas utility type work for past 3 yrs and you can earn a good daily rate. Depends on the company and the amount of gangs you cover as to how busy you are. Notice that I have just left. Any Questions feel free to p.m. me.