Grab - Clam Shell training provider, Hertfordshire, N.London

Can anyone advise some Grab - Clam Shell training provider near Hertfordshire, North London areas ?

I know there are many for HIAB but struggle to find any active providers for Grab, there are some on Google but they seems to be inactive or do anything apart from Grab.

Also what standard is more acknowlegable by big companies - ITSSAR, RTITB or watewa the other new ones now are… -which one to choose?

Thanks,

Have you looked at Transloader?

hi, I know quite a lot about HIAB training because we are aiming at our training company in York to be the best provider in the UK outside of a manufacturer or rental company. What you need is

1. ALLMI licence, don’t bother with RTITB or ITSAAR, I can offer you these but no point as you will only come back to saying a building site won’t recognise your non-ALLMI licence.
  2. You must learn on a remote control crane, the industry is going that way, far safer for everyone.
  3. Train somewhere like us that owns a HIAB, I spent £45,000 on our crane just for training purposes, looks to be paying off, as we provide what people want, big crane with remote, clamshell, brick clamp and hook, all in two days for a Novice.

Don’t waste money getting the wrong licence, visit some providers off the ALLMI website.