Got The Job! (Class 2)

Went for an interview at Vital Pet Products/Batleys yesterday (Monday) and pleased to say I’ve got the job, starting 23rd June. Will be using a Daf CF to deliver as far north as North East and as far south as Bristol and all points in between on multidrop. Some early starts (4am :smiley: ) and I’ll have another driver with me for a couple of weeks so not in at the deep end.
Only got my class 2 in March of this year and passed mod 4 two weeks ago so it just goes to prove the two year thing doesn’t always apply.

Congratulations mate, getting your first class 2 job is definately something to celebrate, as long as they don’t take the ■■■■ out of you. Make sure you keep your nose clean with your tachos and WTD

well done :smiley:

Cheers Timmo :smiley: Seems like a decent firm, no nights out, average 48 hr wk and mix of analogue/digi tacho’s. Over the moon :smiley: :smiley:

keep an eye on your manual entries on digi and analogue EDR, SDR etc. the first firm i worked for never bothered but it’s gonna get serious as of september

Congratulations on the new job. Any questions, fire away. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Will do Timmo, thanks for that :slight_smile: and thanks to you Pete, probably hold you to that :smiley:

Congratulations on your job sounds good. :smiley:

Congratulations on the Job ,really pleased for you.It gives hope for all newbies that it is possible
Am I correct in thinking that things may be improving for newbies?Perhaps others could add their view?

Well done pal gives us all a chance.

Certainly does :smiley: got offered a job on the buses too, Stagecoach Manchester, but going to give that a miss :smiley: