Got that not handled on any of my 5 CPC Courses

and so the one i sah tonite.

Switch on the Light at Night. (Why and When)

Anywhy. Drove at 11Pm and a few Min from M25 J25 to J23 when there was a Artic without Light switching Hazlight on and moved from Line 1 to Line 3.
Well,…
Across Lane 1 and 2 stood a nice Red Audi all over damaged. muss have rolled a few Times.
Perhaps he sah the Light-less Artic too late (No Streetlight on that stretch of M25),tryed to escape and destroyed his Audi.
Now then. Just waitin for the News wot happened concret.

Tis truly amazing how your english was perfect yesterday when talking about licenses yet here again today we have what can best be described as gibberish

It is on my ignore list so I don’t have to see what crap it has posted

Immigrant, an idea for you :bulb: When you have typed your post out, click on the preview button, read it again, if it makes sense, click on submit. If it looks like random bollox, then you need to edit it.

PS Just like I edited mine :laughing:

its a shame a few years ago immigrant you were fairly funny, now your becoming tedious at best.

war1974:
its a shame a few years ago immigrant you were fairly funny, now your becoming tedious at best.

Tedious :open_mouth: I reckon it should be put on probation.

nick2008:

war1974:

Tedious :open_mouth: I reckon it should be put on probation.

Should be put on the most useless list.

Ha there’s a lot worse than him. :laughing:

albion1971:
Ha there’s a lot worse than him. :laughing:

Who? Dozy? Conor?