Got some pussy in my cab - Purrfect

:smiley:

Made my day, tipped in Westbury, Wiltshire, this morning after a night out in Liverpool. So hot, that I left the doors open to air the cab.

Unloaded, rang office, return to yard empty. Ideal, drove down to yard in Cornwall, with a break at Taunton Dean. Another break and then a local run.

On returning back to yard and giving lorry a once over, I noticed something move under the bunk :open_mouth:

Yes - Cornish Truckers got some â– â– â– â– â–  in his cab :wink:

Oh alright, for you one track minded drivers out there, I hadn’t pulled, some grey ■■■■■ (cat) had jumped in my cab and is now on holiday in Cornwall. Got to have jumped in cab, whilst I was unloading.

My luck don’t run the way your minds do! :smiley:

John

Where did you tip in westbury, i was there this morning :slight_smile:

It’s them trucknet stickers that attract’s 'em CT :wink:

Gurner

At the railway station, load of new metal sleepers.

Toytown

It’s the quality of the stickers and the fine art work, attracts them all mate

John

Are you sure it didn’t get in at Liverpool and was after your wallet? They’re bred differently up there. :laughing:

Seriously, have you though about taking it to a vet’s or your local Cat’s Protection League to check if it is ‘chipped’. There could be some very unhappy children somewhere this evening missing their favourite pet.

Or you could take it to the local curry house…not only would it make a nice curry
but it could save you a couple of quid on a family meal… :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
Or you could take it to the local curry house…not only would it make a nice curry

LOLOL you rotter

Can you take my neighbours cats next time it might stop them â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  in my garden .

truckyboy:

Reminds me of that saying

A cats not just for Christmas…

you can have some on boxing day and in sandwiches for work :laughing:

I received a call as john was taking the putty cat to the RSPCA and i can tell ya the cat wasnaye happy at all! Actros as she’s to be known is safe and well and of course all sad tales have a happy ending… i’ll let cornish tell ya the ending.!!!

Well folks as Marie says, a happy ending to this story. I rang the customer, that I delivered to in Westbury and they kindly put up a few notices for me.

After receiving a phone-call and an e-mail to confirm the rightful ownership, I bundled Actros (aka Pebbles) into a cat box and met the owners at Taunton today, 2 very happy children :smiley: but one unhappy truck driver :frowning: .

As we bid farewell, the only ■■■■■ I’ve had in my cab, disappeared in the opposite direction. Oh, woe is I, will have to go out looking for a new ■■■■■ this weeekend :wink:

John