Got job at bakery

Hi got the offer of a job at british bakeries only passed my class 2 few weeks ago! :open_mouth: im ■■■■■■■■ myself!
Its early starts but i been working shifts for past 8 years so should be ok , Fella said they rotate from 3am to 7am hope i get same 7ams lol
drops range from 7 to 15 5 days.
Im looking at it has experience and better money then my current job ,this is all new im ■■■■■■■■ myself! just hope i do ok.

A little nerves don’t hurt - keeps you on your toes…

As an agency driver I get first days all the time, you just get used to it I suppose :wink:

well done mate
just clench them cheeks :laughing:
just take it easy mate until your use to the job.

Well done and good luck with the new job :smiley:

did 3 years for them at Wigan…best job i ever had err well second best actually used to do 15 drops around stoke area… doddle and good perks too :wink:
Dave

Think il be ok, all i can do is my best :slight_smile: then hopfully save up 4 my class 1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ll be fine mate, just take your time & dont let people rush you. If you’ve read my post you’ll see ive just driven artics for a week & that was quite an experience!!!

tyler,i read ur post good read! bet thats the sort of thing ive got to look forward to bet its a lot worse in an arctic you did well just hope i can.
I cant wait :unamused: :laughing:
Just gonna make sure i take it all in and try not to ■■■■ up!