Got interview At 3663

as says, I have an interview at 3663 and was wondering if anyone knew what the pay etc…

I know it is tough work, but I can man up and I need a start in the industry right!

Good luck fella,I do similar work in class 1 10-15 drops a day and few are handball ect…it’s all about getting your own way of doing things then it becomes easier.
We have blokes come on agency and do a day never to be seen again complaining it’s hard work that they shouldn’t have to do because they are drivers,I’ve been here 10 years now and it’s not killed me.

It certainly is hard work at times and days can be long with early starts.
Exact salaries vary between depots, but generally over £25k gross.

New drivers will usually get a week or two working with another driver before going out alone.
The bit that takes the most getting used to is picking the orders off the truck as not every drop is full pallets or cages, once you’ve got the hang of it you get quicker at doing the drops and it becomes easier.

It’s down south, Hampshire way, heard rumours from other drivers that it around £29-31k Including 1 in 3 Saturday’s as overtime, gross, but wanted to confirm/clarify that. Sounds good for class 2!

damo84:
as says, I have an interview at 3663 and was wondering if anyone knew what the pay etc…

I know it is tough work, but I can man up and I need a start in the industry right!

I don’t know what the pay etc: is.

Just know that getting that start in the industry is all that matters,as you do too.

You know that it’s going to be pretty hard work,I did similar many moons ago,just got it into my head that they were paying me to get fit and it worked,got pretty ■■■■ fit with a healthy bank balance. :wink:

Good luck with the interview.

Ramon123:

damo84:

I don’t know what the pay etc: is.

Just know that getting that start in the industry is all that matters,as you do too.

You know that it’s going to be pretty hard work,I did similar many moons ago,just got it into my head that they were paying me to get fit and it worked,got pretty ■■■■ fit with a healthy bank balance. :wink:

Good luck with the interview.

I’m hoping to get a bit fit too, could do with shedding a few kgs! Lol

Oh you’ll lose a few lbs pal,but gain a few of this sort of £’s :smiley:

Can’t be bad.

It is hard graft same as brakes but get used to your route and get used to your customers tea coffee and cake aplenty,
It’s good getting to know your customers if you need an early trap one day can usually tip early without a signature used to do it at the racecourse in Wolverhampton first drop

Good luck with the interview

Interview went really well, no driving assessment, and they offered me a job, a noob with about 6 days experience! I know the job will be demanding, but I’m well happy!!

Well done pal, good news for all newbies!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope it goes well…