Got an interview

Had a letter from Rhys Davies the other day. They’ve short listed me for an interview. The job is class 2 multi drop.

I’m quite happy with it because if I get in its only a matter of time before a class 1 job opens up.

Got to wait for a call telling me when the interviews are taking place.

Does anyone here know much about the business on class 1? What type of work do they do? Is it all multi drop pallet work or do they have trampers on class 1?

Congratulation

not sure, but think The Taff might be on for them

I’ve loaded out of their place a couple of times and have seen their trailers being loaded and it’s been a mix of groupage multi drop and full load one hitters where it goes Ive no idea. I used to load their bit of export they are a good bunch in wearhouse and office
Good luck with the interview

They do a lot of fruit juice from Princes in Cardiff to RDCs.

Driver-Once-More:

Not me mate,I’ve never worked there,I do work for a firm called Davies but not Rhys :wink:

Thetaff:

Driver-Once-More:

Not me mate,I’ve never worked there,I do work for a firm called Davies but not Rhys :wink:

Pat?

Mansell :smiley:

Cheers lads … I thought i’d missed the interview at first.

I recently moved house and my mum came up to visit on the 3rd. She had some letters for me from her house. I spotted one with return to Rhys Davies on the back do I ripped it open and the letter said I was short listed for interviews on the 2nd and 3rd.

After all the cv dropping as job hunting I felt like crying when I first read the letter lol. I have them a run and they said they’ll be in touch when they arrange the public interviews and I’ll have one then :smiley:

** I gave them a ring **

■■■■■■■ iPhone lol

Best of luck with it.

Good luck mate, I worked for them many years ago. Not a bad bunch, don’t know what they do on their Class 2 now, but they seem to have a fair few double deck trailers in the yard whenever I go past.

Interview has fallen through!! :frowning:

Like I said I called them after the delay in getting my post on the 3rd and was told I’d be contacted.

I was told by job centre staff the advert was closed last week so I gave them a few days to organise there applicants before I gave them a ring to follow up.

When I rang I was told my application wasn’t progressed any further and they don’t want me for interview because of that initial delay in contacting them, even though the hr person I spoke to said I could still come along or interview.

■■■■■■ off now, I’m back to square 1 … Again!!!

ok

green456:
I reckon this is all your Mums fault, she should have got your mail that you had delivered to her house to you sooner than she did, Dont Mothers bother about looking after their little boys anymore.
The worlds going to rack and ruins :smiley:

lol I’m blaming her too mate :smiley: :smiley:

Might be worth having a word with John T Evans if you are still looking for class 2, got a mate there who said they may possibly be on the lookout for someone!

andi_cardiff:
Might be worth having a word with John T Evans if you are still looking for class 2, got a mate there who said they may possibly be on the lookout for someone!

Cheers mate, Ideally I’d like class 1 work but I’m really not picky right now!

LR18-8:

andi_cardiff:

Cheers mate, Ideally I’d like class 1 work but I’m really not picky right now!

Have you got yourself an ADR? I believe that S&K are often looking for class one!

Zenith @ Chepstow, R. Jones & D and A the media people @ Cardiff Dock to name 3.