Got an interview! :-D

Hi all, thought I’d let you know how excited I am to have an interview tomorrow at George Varney!
I’ve been pestering a mate of mine for a while now, he works for a small outfit doing bulk tipping, mainly grain etc, anyway, he txt me the other day saying that one of the people he subs to is looking for drivers, and they love newbies!
So I rang them today and spoke to a chap called Simon, sounds like a really great bloke, friendly, polite and funny! Great! We had a natter about my background and what they do, and said I should pop in tomorrow for a more in depth chat!
So if you are in the Northampton area and looking for class 1 work, give them a try, they have a few positions.

Thanks for listening!
Gareth

Great mate. Enjoy yourself and let us know how it goes.

I most definitely will! And I’ll be sure to let you know!

Best of luck with the interview , sounds like you will get on by your telephone call so hopefully the interview will be academic ,

hope you get it

jen x

I have a mate who works for Varney too, think he enjoys it, doesn’t complain about the job lol.

I start in 2 weeks! :smiley: couldnt be happier!

Dolts:

Nice one mate good luck in the new job. I know people say money is everything (and I don’t know what your on) but your boss sounds like a decent bloke and for me that is one of the most important things, if you don’t get on with your boss it can be a very long day when your at work.

Enjoy

Dolts:

That’s great news mate… Nice one!! :smiley:

Enjoy it - there’s some good drivers and office peeps on Varneys.

And look out for the Big Un - he’ll look after you

Dolts:

Quality mate, all the best :wink:

Fantastic :slight_smile:

Briliant news well done
good luck for your first day

jenx

Just caught up with your story, great news, many congratulations, please let us know how you get on! I would be keen to hear of your experiences :slight_smile:

Tazbug

Hey…enjoy your new job :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks guys and gals! Really looking forward to it!

Well folks, tomorrows the big day! Last 2 weekend has dragged lol but I’m looking forward to meeting my new home and my new colleagues!
Tomorrow is induction day? Then I’m with Ziffy the rest of the week, looks like first run will be rugby to tilbury and ware then back to depot! Will post pics when I can!

Cheers peeps
Gareth

Yeah look out for that Big Un he is a ■■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: