Got an interview/assessment next week! any tips?

Well happy, class 1 job… any tips for me?, any dress code? :confused:

Cheers gus.

smart casual
take overalls - in case

driving assessment will be safe driving and not test driving
maybe a tacho use and regs test
maybe highway code test

I suggest that you contact the propective employer and enquire as regards appropriate attire,it suggests that you’re not afraid to ask if you do not know something,a plus point in my opinion.

hi i have a sainsbury assesment in next 3weeks just waiting for my licence back passed WEEK AGO TODAY mate works there via agency embedded and has got me a IN !! TOLD pass AND JOB IS MINE just getting me spare pants ready :exclamation: :blush: i roughly know its 5 pages of a4 questions road drive and hitch up and reverse on bay clip a kerb you are out screw the reverse you are out ,should be around cheshunt as its the m25 depot waltham abbey , im having a day training on airfield reverse reverse reverse next week gota be worth the money if it gets me in , mate always ringing me telling me he just woke up in tea room or got 1 trip too brentwood then finish 8 hours minnimum what ever you work under that ps he has been there 1 and half years !!! worked for all the others says nothing compares too these

I’m a new C+E driver also, done a back to back C then C+E course, passed about 5 weeks ago.

I’ve landed a job for a company that has a contract at the news printers in Enfield, been working there for the last week, sure beats driving buses…had enough of that.

Anyways… read up on driver hours regulations, highway code and your analogue tachograph like it was mentioned earlier. When I went for my interview this was sprung on me and I was not fully prepared, but still passed by the skin of my teeth and now I’m lugging a 44ft trailer.

well done mate nice little touch , hope it continues too go well makes me feel good when you see new drivers getting a job

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome brv :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

brv:
done a back to back C then C+E course, passed about 5 weeks ago

:smiley: :smiley:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours