Got a new Job for the New Year

Yes finaly I done it and got myself a half decent job for the New Year starting Jan 3rd, and it was all thanks to this site it was a private message I got from Stevtel good old boy told me about a class 2 Hi-ab job in Colchester going but wern’t advertised cheers mate and thanks for everyone elses suggestions :wink:
He said I not only got the job due to previous Hi-ab work I had done also because theres something he likes about me :laughing: must have been my young boyish good looks being 27 and looking 17 :laughing: :grimacing:

The job itself is decent hours only downfall is the wage is pretty low but at the end of the day I got other things I can do on the side what I’m good at that bring in abit extra money and these people seem really nice and a job is a job and its way better to be getting some money rather then no money plus its got security as its permenant and not agency, I’m just so glad to be away from agency work now I can keep this job save some money and see what happens later on :laughing: :grimacing: Been a pretty zb year with hardly any work on agency and spliting with my Ex girlfriend, looks like 2012 might bring me some luck thanks to this site fingers crossesd :grimacing:

congrats and when you have work its always seem easier to move on to better from it

Congrats, hope it goes well for you.
Not been on this site long (Newb driver) and already found a wealth of helpful (and a bit of not so helpful) information. Good hear about people helping you out :smiley:

colinmac357:
(and a bit of not so helpful) information. :smiley:

What like Smashedcrabface being a male ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

keebs26uk:
What like Smashedcrabface being a male ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

That could be useful … :laughing:
I give myself such a good 1st impression :unamused:

Glad to help mate one of the guys popped over today and said you got the job but they were unsure where you found out about it… had a little chuckle to myself and told him that it was me that told you… anyway all the best for the future fella and from what I hear you should be getting a new motor aswell soon I think. dont quote me on that cos dont want to give you false info. Guess my job also has its own perks, find out all the gossip. just wish I could find a job…pmsl. would have applied for it myself but they needed hiab and my ticket ran out 2 years ago. Good things come to those who wait I guess.

Good luck fella… :smiley:

Nice one Keebs,well done :smiley:

stevtel:
Glad to help mate one of the guys popped over today and said you got the job but they were unsure where you found out about it… had a little chuckle to myself and told him that it was me that told you… anyway all the best for the future fella and from what I hear you should be getting a new motor aswell soon I think. dont quote me on that cos dont want to give you false info. Guess my job also has its own perks, find out all the gossip. just wish I could find a job…pmsl. would have applied for it myself but they needed hiab and my ticket ran out 2 years ago. Good things come to those who wait I guess.

Good luck fella… :smiley:

He did say to me I would be driving a new lorry forgot to mention that above. I will have to return the favour mate, I got a few mates who drive class 1 I can ask them for you if you have that ■■ I know a mate told me 2 weeks back if I had class 1 he could get me a job tomorrow but I haven’t although I might think about that later on don’t know yet see what happens :grimacing: I got to pop in next week and fill aload of paper work up I will pop over and say hi and get some food :laughing:

It is good to see folk helping out … Especially when only cyber mates …

Nice work stevtel, and good luck Keebs … :wink:

Glad to see the PMs work, I have also sent PMs regarding work or agencys when Ive seen a poster ask the question regarding where the work is. It also helps if everyone has their locaton on their profile so us good guys know if we can offer any good leads to that area.

edit, even I dont have my location in my profile pot kettle lol, but my user name helps :wink:

Congrats and good luck mate :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Well,Congratulation,and,i hope you both like another till Retirement

Brilliant start to the new year, congrats Keebs…

a christmas miracle if there ever was one,makes me all warm inside :laughing:

seriously though,good work men :smiley: