got a job

:smiley: :smiley: I got a job today waaaahhhheeeyyy :grimacing: Its a proper job too with a company called Joseph Parr timber and building merchants in liverpool. class 2 hiab. so im extactic ,elated oh and feeling pretty well chuffed with myself. :smiley: i can now say bye bye to the agencies :stuck_out_tongue: . a regular wage coming in at last. :grimacing:

WELL DONE - nice to have good news on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
WELL DONE - nice to have good news on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks Rog. im sooo happy and more to the point so is my wife. :smiley:

briandavies158:
:smiley: :smiley: I got a job today waaaahhhheeeyyy :grimacing:

well done mate looks like you pleased a bit :sunglasses: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

delboytwo:

briandavies158:
:smiley: :smiley: I got a job today waaaahhhheeeyyy :grimacing:

well done mate looks like you pleased a bit :sunglasses: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

what makes you say that :grimacing: wahhhheeeyyyy :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: ok yes yippppeeee :smiley:

Well done!!! Didnโ€™t you fancy the C+E job then? :smiley:

Warren T. Claim:
Well done!!! Didnโ€™t you fancy the C+E job then? :smiley:

wasโ€™nt a job as such. in the end i pushed for an explanation. it is c+e work but not permanent just adhoc covering for hols and sick. basically it was an agency getting people to register on their books :imp: , no actual work permanent. so ill do class 2 for a bit till a perm c+e turns up. :grimacing:

well done mate thats 2 of us i got my first job today start on the 24th :smiley:

early:
i got my first job today start on the 24th :smiley:

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Can you tell us more ?

Im also on my first class 2 job now since passing last december. Been 7.5 tonโ€™n on agencys & one day a week for small firm for last 6 months but now on 3 months multidrop class 2 holiday cover till mid oct, hoping they will keep me on when it finishes but if not then iv had some good class 2 experience & feel confident that i can do it. :smiley:

early:
well done mate thats 2 of us i got my first job today start on the 24th :smiley:

well done to you. how long you had class2โ– โ– 

HIGHWAYSTAR:
Im also on my first class 2 job now since passing last december. Been 7.5 tonโ€™n on agencys & one day a week for small firm for last 6 months but now on 3 months multidrop class 2 holiday cover till mid oct, hoping they will keep me on when it finishes but if not then iv had some good class 2 experience & feel confident that i can do it. :smiley:

well done hope it works out for you. between us we are showing that newbees can succeed and get a start. :grimacing:

Yeah its not easy being a newbie but most of the the other drivers including the class 1โ€™s have been really supportive with information & ways to make the job easier. Had some great laughs so far, with the usual pranks aimed at me :laughing: Its supprising how little you actually know about driving a truck & all the other stuff that goes with it after passing the test, the learning curve just goes on & on. Cant wait till im not the newbie anymore & im the one showing โ€˜The Next Newbieโ€™ the ropes :smiley: im sure it will happen one day :sunglasses:

Heard friday that im now on a permanent Class 2 contract :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I can plan to take the class 1 now when iv save up enough for it :grimacing: