Got a job to Hatfield today

But could just do it half way.
Got stopped by an Angry Builder explaining me [zb] off the Road if you dont drive that slow.
Well,had first Time after Years a daf CV and didnt know how to lock Cab from inside so he could open the Door.That i holded against it made him just more angry,and when he tryed to close it holded i against that too and it didnt work well for him,so he tryed to grap my and pull me out of Cab or what,which i answered with Fist under his Nose.Just on a half Inch of it,but now,after a Second Thinking got he mad,slammed my Door till Plastic inside starting falling of,and when i said move on or i phone Police he broke my Wippers off and drow it in the Woods.So i hads to phone Police to get Crime Number for Injurence and Transport Office to get a Unit and take Trailer to Store.
Wasnt allowed for me to continue as i was shacking like an Idiot.So i made a Report and got send Home.
Merry Christmas!

Can you repost this in plain english, with correct spelling, that I can read easily. I haven’t got a clue what you are on about.

roughyed:
Can you repost this in plain english, with correct spelling, that I can read easily. I haven’t got a clue what you are on about.

again. His first tongue wasn’t English!

roughyed:

If you can’t work out what he’s saying then maybe your English reading skills aren’t all that.

Anyhow, sounds terrifying. Had a similar thing in the summer. Certainly shakes you up.

we do seem very quick to jump on anyone that cant explain themselves very well, wether it is due to language barriers or different dialects. we are all in the business of making a living some starting out, some in the middle of their careers and some coming to or have reached the end of theirs. we all wish to merley survive until we can get out, so lets try to see how it is for the others just trying to get by as best they can.

mickyblue:

roughyed:

ya dont need a big IQ to work that out :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: and its not so hard to work out what the story is about

mickyblue:

roughyed:

And even with that fact his post is still easier to read and understand than many on here written by people who do have English as their mother tongue.

roughyed:

Could you please repost this with correct capitalisation. The way it currently is makes you look a bit stupid.

How are your foreign language skills, could you post on a German truckers forum for instance?

Lovlyperson:
But could just do it half way.
Got stopped by an Angry Builder explaining me [zb] off the Road if you dont drive that slow.
Well,had first Time after Years a daf CV and didnt know how to lock Cab from inside so he could open the Door.That i holded against it made him just more angry,and when he tryed to close it holded i against that too and it didnt work well for him,so he tryed to grap my and pull me out of Cab or what,which i answered with Fist under his Nose.Just on a half Inch of it,but now,after a Second Thinking got he mad,slammed my Door till Plastic inside starting falling of,and when i said move on or i phone Police he broke my Wippers off and drow it in the Woods.So i hads to phone Police to get Crime Number for Injurence and Transport Office to get a Unit and take Trailer to Store.
Wasnt allowed for me to continue as i was shacking like an Idiot.So i made a Report and got send Home.
Merry Christmas!

Google Translate for the Idiots who cant understand this thread.

The Title: I had a job to Hatfield today, which I couldn’t complete. An angry construction worker stopped me & told me to get off his piece of road just because I was driving at the national speed limit.

He tried to wrench the cab door open but because it was my first time in this particular make of lorry I didn’t know how to lock the door from the inside. He tried to pull it open but I held it closed, then he tried to push it against me and I held it open.

He then pulled me out of cab damaging the drivers door in the process, and I almost punched him on the nose, stopping 1/2’’ - 12mm short. He had second thoughts as I told him to go away or I would call the police. He then decided to break off my wiper blades and throw them in the woods.

In the end I had to call the police for an incident number and also call the traffic office to get a replacement vehicle out to do my delivery. My manager decided I wasn’t in a fit state to carry on because I was shaking so much. He asked me to make a statement and then let me go home for the rest of the day.

Happy Christmas

Coffeeholic:

roughyed:

Could you please repost this with correct capitalisation. The way it currently is makes you look a bit stupid.

How are your foreign language skills, could you post on a German truckers forum for instance?

You beat me to it :laughing:

Sounds bad Lovelyperson , yet again a remnder of the crap we have to endure every day , whilst just doing a job . Hope you are ok , try not to let the barstewards get you down

Coffeeholic:

mickyblue:

roughyed:

And even with that fact his post is still easier to read and understand than many on here written by people who do have English as their mother tongue.

Just like to point out that my post wasn’t a dig, or a moan. I was just letting the gent know that Lovelyperson first lingo isn’t English

It is worrying that people will go to such lengths to get there point across

lucky you didnt get charged with assault punching somebody on the nose, you need to calm down mate.

No,No.
My Arm was just a half inch too short to catch him,put he wasn’t interested in a Fight,just getting his Aggression off his Soul.
Just now expensive with 2 new Wiper arms complete with fitting and Way of Technician.
Could drink few Beer together for that Amount :bulb:
Or maybe a new Sport,to find Santas Lorry,as Coffeeholic ate the Rainteer if i heard right

well done that man you did well not to punch him glad your ok, I know if it was me I would of most likely lost the plot with him.
A old man once told me this “I was young like you once and had a short temper too but as you get older son you mellow out. You will meet many idiots in life that will test you but you have just got to smile at them and not argue with them, just smile trust me son it will zb em off much more then smacking them and you wont get in trouble either”
I’m still learning this method though :laughing:

I used to have a lot of aggression on the road but after grabbing an aa man through his window by his tie which was a clip on and landing on my arse on the pavement I give up on it and just trundle around letting it go over my head.

Have an argument and chase a taxi driver through Devon…That’ll make you all feel better! :laughing:

I was involved in a similar incident yesterday at the ■■■ works at trafford park. This 360 driver wanted me to move, which I had no problem in doing so. But couldn’t move because someone was blocking the access road, i could not reverse because there was someone behind me. So he got out shouting his mouth off, telling me if I don’t move I’ll go through your truck & trailer. After five mins of loads of threatening beaver the access road became clear so i was off on my way. The guy was running after me on foot he caught up with an jumped on the bottom step grab hold of the mirror with one arm, all the time he’s telling me to stop so he can batter me. So I jumped on the brakes an he went flying intoa big puddle of sluge :smiley: :smiley:

Tbh I was bricking it to, I was shecking like a ■■■■■■■■ dog

Scott M:
I was involved in a similar incident yesterday at the ■■■ works at trafford park. This 360 driver wanted me to move, which I had no problem in doing so. But couldn’t move because someone was blocking the access road, i could not reverse because there was someone behind me. So he got out shouting his mouth off, telling me if I don’t move I’ll go through your truck & trailer. After five mins of loads of threatening beaver the access road became clear so i was off on my way. The guy was running after me on foot he caught up with an jumped on the bottom step grab hold of the mirror with one arm, all the time he’s telling me to stop so he can batter me. So I jumped on the brakes an he went flying intoa big puddle of sluge :smiley: :smiley:

Tbh I was bricking it to, I was shecking like a [zb] dog

I had to be careful what I searched for! :wink: