GOT A JOB-DHL

Hi!Done my class2 licence in February but started looking for job just 2 weeks ago as i went holiday etc.Got a lots of calls from agencies and signed up with one and the plan was to start next monday.Then i got a call from DHL supply chain(no agencies) for an interview been there today and i can start on 1 of September as a newbie with no experience.I told them that i havent got experience but i get told i will working with another driver so i can learn and practice.

Well done. It’s certainly getting better for newbies out there.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

well done. what contract you off on

id take a newbie if they should a bit of common sense,newbie with good work ethics and respect for my equipment out ways getting a driver with 10 yrs driving but doesnt give a crap

sorry what do u mean what contract:)?

raidd:
sorry what do u mean what contract:)?

DHL operate logistics for many companies and drivers tend to work on one of these contracts.
When you say supply chain do you mean doing drinks to pubs and clubs? That’s normally a two man job. Good luck with it.

Delivering furnitures to houses.Also a two man job.Will cover central London+South East England.I know its will be hard(driving in central,loading,lifting etc)but i think its really good chance for a newbie!?

Peter Smythe:
Well done. It’s certainly getting better for newbies out there.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well Done mate :smiley:

Do you think that is because of the DCPC■■?