Got a drop in Folkstone tomorrow/ operation stack

So I’ve got a drop in Folkstone just off Ashford Road and obviously Operation Stack is back on so I know I’m going to be ■■■■■■! :confused: As I have never been down that way when Operation Stack is on what would I be looking at time wise coming from Grays to Folkstone? Which way would be the best to go or is everywhere just a car park when Stack is on?
I know I’m out tomorrow but I’ve also got a backload out of Rainham so it could ■■■■ those plans up too.

Changes by the minute to be honest but I would suggest A2 to Barham then A260 through Swingfield and Hawkinge down in to Folkestone. A little tight and windy in places but well used by trucks.
Sorry if it all goes wrong but generally never known any problems on this road.
Who you going to?

Think it’s a site just off the A20 mate Bam Nutall are the contractors. Cheers for the info :slight_smile:

I think that site is the alterations they are making to the channel tunnel booking on/holding area. Good news for you is the back way in to the tunnel is closed for those shipping out while the work goes on, so no traffic! It won’t take an awful lot longer than if you’d come straight down the M20.