Good truckstops on route to Warsaw

I am off to Warsaw on Monday what decent truck stops are there on route to Warsaw?

Try here: nevadacenter.pl/en

The dog’s bollox. And cheap as chips

Thanks that looks good should be about there by tuesday :smiley:

Did two trips to Warsaw last year, Poland caters well for trucks. Any main route of the motorway has stacks of big truck stops, I even got a CB fitted at 10pm at night by a great shop. The UK could learn a thing or two from Polish truck stops. Enjoy the trip.

Will do thanks

The Nevada centre is bypassed now the A2 is open. There are plenty of modern services on the new motorway.

hello after you go through the border frankfurt oder on A2 take the 92 national road to poznan toll free there is about 15 truck stops or more , the main truck stops are one called Nevada , and port 2000 the zoo that is some of the bigger ones if you buy diesel in then they will give you cards the you can spend in the restaurant or in the supermarket .

Inselaffe:
Try here: nevadacenter.pl/en

The dog’s bollox. And cheap as chips

i couldn’t agree more with this statement. i spent 4days there this summer and had a great time. you get the wifi in the garage. the restaurant in the middle of the park does a great schnitzel and if you have a bike pop on it and ride down to port2000 where they have a massive lorry shop but the parking is full of russians and what not… i found nevada great… also they have a shop there which is cheap as chips too…

Yeah Plenty of truckstop, parking and services from Frankfurt Oder German Border to Poznan…

Neveda Center & Port 2000 Autohof - both are huge truckstop!

Neveda Center are more popular for Polish & Baltic States lorries

Port 2000 Autohof are more popular for Russian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz and Iranain etc…

Both has supermarket, restauarant, bar, truckshop, fuel and hotel etc…

Cheap food & beers!

I prefer Port 2000 Autohof - always interesting place - cheap truckwash, huge truckshop, CB shop, zoo, laundry, nice pub garden outside and nightclub :wink: plenty of hookers hanging around if you like :wink:

Neveda Center, Port 2000 and other plenty of truckstop on National road 92 (old A2) parallel next to new A2 motorway
Best thing to do is when you enter Polish side and heading to motorway A2 then get off on j2 (second exit) to join 92 National road and take you about 30 mins to Port 2000 and Neveda Center etc…

A2 motorway from German borders to Warsaw are plenty of services, rest place and toll plaza parking area but could be full up after 6pm like in German Autobahn services … A2 motorway are main transit for Russia,Ukraine, Asia & East

Other new truckstop open in last year - first junction A2 in Polish side from German borders and go to right and follow to Zoll sign…BP Port Truckstop at Swiecko next to Huge Customs Zoll Terminal - could be handy if your running out of time at Frankfurt Oder borders - good thing is free WiFi but Restaurant and supermarket are quite expensive also parking could be limit numbers then second choice try to park at Shell Garage opposite to Customs Zoll Terminal

theres also a good truck wash if you come off the first junction in poland from ff oder… follow the national 29 down and pass all the hookers. then at the end of the woods on the left hand side is the wash.

Nevada it is then thanks for the help