Good transport game

for any of you guys that like transport games, this is one of the best ive come across, you play it on-line and it’s in real time…transporter tycoon

have a gut feeling someone is going to say something stupid :smiley:

you have a dirty mind mickey!!!

I blame Spanky :smiley:

mickyblue:

WTF have i done now? :unamused: :confused: :confused: :imp: :imp: :imp:

DADDY LONGLEGS:
for any of you guys that like transport games, this is one of the best ive come across, you play it on-line and it’s in real time…transporter tycoon

Just waiting for an hour and 20 mins for my load of computer keyboards to arrive in Greater Redmont, then collect $540… kerrr ching :confused:

shuttlespanker:

mickyblue:

for having a dirty mind :smiley:

If you vote for game on bottom right of screen you will get extra points which you can use in the garage to maintain your vehicles. You have to vote before 4pm each day though.

mickyblue:

shuttlespanker:

mickyblue:

for having a dirty mind :smiley:

so, in your opinion, that is someone who has never actually met me or spoken to me, is accusing me of having a dirty mind? :confused:

Truckfest?

And your replies on here with the dirty pics?

The last thing I want to do after being in a truck all week is go home and play about transport!!! For me it’s either FIFA or grand theft auto to let my frustration out :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
Truckfest?

And your replies on here with the dirty pics?

■■■■■■■■ :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

forgot about truckfest :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ok, fair shout, i am a filthy perv :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
The last thing I want to do after being in a truck all week is go home and play about transport!!! For me it’s either FIFA or grand theft auto to let my frustration out :slight_smile:

Or Battlefield 3 :smiley:

I could never be a transport tycoon- I haven’t got a ■■■■■■■■ accent or a load of cut-price green paint! :wink:

shuttlespanker:

ok, fair shout, i am a filthy perv :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now doesn’t that feel better :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

shuttlespanker:

Now doesn’t that feel better :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: