Good to be appreciated for a change

Robroy.
You did say you didnt want to discuss this subject with me anymore and Im doing that but it’s just that what you said deserves a response here because God has promised the Church will survive but only a chosen few will be saved at the end.Many will fall away in the last days,so I agree with you here,there will be empty church buildings turned into nightclubs etc,but the Church will survive till the end

If I was on the bridge,I would have showed him this verse.
1 John 5:16
New International Version
16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about th

yourhavingalarf:

Sploom:
Juddian.
Its funny,a lot of our church members think the climate change is all a scam but I’m not of them.I think it is real and we are on the path to destruction of all humanity

Yet god…

Is unable to stop it despite creating the universe, the planet, the internet, French fries and everythink.

He could stop it easily with just one wave of the hand

Sploom:
God has promised the Church will survive

Exactly who said that God promised this??
And which Southern American state is his evangelical corporation registered ■■

Or maybe you had a chat with God at his favorite MSA

> Sploom:
> If I was on the bridge,I would have showed him this verse.
> 1 John 5:16
> New International Version
> 16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about th

That will do it, even better than the Elderly Gentleman pushing the jumper off the bridge in Lincoln - you could even make Robroy jump, shouting out all that B0llox.

whisperingsmith:
> Sploom:
> If I was on the bridge,I would have showed him this verse.
> 1 John 5:16
> New International Version
> 16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about th

That will do it, even better than the Elderly Gentleman pushing the jumper off the bridge in Lincoln - you could even make Robroy jump, shouting out all that B0llox.

I was getting ready to jump off a bridge by the time we got to page 10 on the other thread with his religious ramblings. :laughing:

Sploom:
If I was on the bridge,I would have showed him this verse.
1 John 5:16
New International Version
16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about th

Aye that would have done the trick to make him decide to jump…Sploom approaching him with a Bible in his hand. :laughing:

god_botherers.gif

Robroy.
If you end up with problems that the world has no answers,then there are verses in the Bible that deal with these situations,so if it happens to you,please see me before you start making your way to the nearest brudge

Sploom:
Robroy.
If you end up with problems that the world has no answers,then there are verses in the Bible that deal with these situations,so if it happens to you,please see me before you start making your way to the nearest brudge

:open_mouth:
Do you actually READ previous posts before you come out with all this type of crap mate, or do you just feel the need to post it regardless. :unamused:

As I said, I’ve more than clarified my feelings and opinions of all this type of dog sh,.and I have zero intention of carrying on yet another pointless debate on it with you…
I only got into this in the first place, as Juddian addressed me personally on a point regarding religion in the context of this thread,.and I answered him on it.
So as you said to me on another thread subject…move on.

Ffs man ! :unamused:

whisperingsmith:
Churches for sale, all sizes available as no one uses them anymore thanks to a better educated populace:

Churches & Religious Facilities for Sale | LoopNet UK

EDIT: A bargain in the Shankill Rd for someone brave enough just £150K
75 Shankill Rd, Belfast BT13 1DY - Speciality for Sale | LoopNet UK

A good one in Aberdeen, Slains Castle,.an old Gothic type church turned into a pub,.with a horror vampire type theme vibe going on…

Worth a visit if anybody is up there on a night out and can tear themselves away from their cabs for an hour.
eerie-pubs.co.uk/slainscastle

Looks a bit like the Truck Stop in ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’

Sploom:

Juddian.
Its funny,a lot of our church members think the climate change is all a scam but I’m not of them.I think it is real and we are on the path to destruction of all humanity

Humans can survive and thrive anywhere from the Arctic to the hottest deserts, they can live under the sea to the surface of the moon. If it gets a few degrees hotter it might make it difficult for some individuals but humanity as a whole will not even notice. (Considering vastly more people die in the world currently from the cold than the heat, humanity might even prosper)

It apparently seems God does do miracles.