Good RDC's?

For a change, I felt it was reasonable for one of us to make a point of posting about a decent RDC. This is the first time I’ve been to Booker down in Wellingborough, and I’ve been more than impressed with the level of sincerity from the staff to the drivers. From the very moment I arrived at the gate house I’ve actually been spoken to like I’m a human, with them using ‘please’ and other respectable words. Even at the booking in window, the person behind the glass seemed like a true gentleman. I’m more than impressed with what I’ve seen here today. I can forgive the hour waiting time to be tipped just for the amount of common decency shown here today. It’s a real shame that more RDC’s just can’t seem to be more like this.

Morrisons Bridgwater on the frozen side at pretty good…

To be fair, I’ve never had a problem on the ambient side at Morrisons Bridgwater. Although, it’s often a 12:00 tip on a Saturday, so they’re often waiting for me to turn up so they can tip me and then they can go home!

Any Argos I’ve been to in the past. Yes you knew if you had a full load you would be there a good 3-4 hour as they would strip the pallets down but you had access to the staff canteen where you could get a good full English/meal for next to nothing and you could stay in your truck while they tipped you.

Got to vote for Morrisons Stockton, security staff spot on!!!

Morrisons Bellshill on the chill side. I went 4 times a week for about 6 years and ended up counting them as friends. One of the blokes even got me a card and a little outfit when my youngest daughter was born.