Good quote from Coffeeholic

I just noticed this at the bottom of another members post … very well said :laughing:

Coffeeholic wrote:
about as realistic as those who say they don’t wear a seatbelt so they can jump out of the seat and into the bunk in the event of an accident.

This is the sort of idiotic statement that makes you realise how stupid some drivers actually are FFS

My old Dad (RIP) would get in the passenger side of my car and hook the seat belt round his elbow rather than actually clip it in place, he said he didn’t feel safe wearing one. When I pointed out that sitting for ages like that is far more uncomfortable and in the event of a colision the belt would probably break his arm of not his kneck he changed his view.

I never used to wear me seat belt in truck as was uncomfortable in old dafs and scanias, where as man wasnt too bad and new merc is great so gets worn all time now

Hate wearing a seat belt find they all cut across me especially into the neck which does hurt also cuts across other part of the body which a lot of men dont have to worry about

animal:
Hate wearing a seat belt find they all cut across me especially into the neck which does hurt also cuts across other part of the body which a lot of men dont have to worry about

You need to get a booster seat Ang :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

animal:

You need to get a booster seat Ang :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah but which 1 to go for :question: as there are so many on the market maybe we need a poll on this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

Why not buy one of those seatbelt pad/cushion things? I had one one in my old car as it dug in and that solved the issue.

If i had been wearing my seatbelt when i hit the tree i would not be here today.

Equal amount of reasons for and against wearing one.
The main reason is its just another easy to police thing like speeding and using your mobile.

Animal, this looks like it might do the job. Nice girlie colour too!!

uploadfromtaptalk1347737813982.jpg

I can’t afford the fine so…

drummerkev:

animal:

Why not buy one of those seatbelt pad/cushion things? I had one one in my old car as it dug in and that solved the issue.

Tried but they dont work :frowning:

damoq:
Animal, this looks like it might do the job. Nice girlie colour too!!

Not that colour have they got it in a nice black or blue dont do “girlie” colours as stopped being a girl long time ago :angry:

Coffee Who■■? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

animal:
…cuts across other part of the body which a lot of men dont have to worry about

I’ve seen plenty of male drivers with ■■■■! :slight_smile: or are you talking about the other bits? I’ve worked with and for a couple of ZB’s