Good Prime Ministerial Statement

politics.co.uk/blogs/2020/1 … circuit-br

Dear Lord, seriously, though it hardly surprises me you want a barbed wire vest to wear inside your hair shirt :laughing:

Our parliament is a sham, it depends on a vibrant opposition to keep the govt of the day on its toes, as it is only a handful of tories and a few honourable libs and labour mps voted against the continuation of the coronavirus cat couple of weeks ago, the rest of them might as well not exist for all the good they are.
Democracy in this country is dead, unless Trump is re-elected the destruction of the USA will complete and that will lead directly to Brino, and everyting you’ve wished for, the cancellation of Brexit the destruction of our economy and the inevitable totalitarian state you long for will come to pass.
You won’t like what you wish for, a place that is a combination of 1984 and animal farm, if it comes to pass.

Juddian:
Dear Lord, seriously, though it hardly surprises me you want a barbed wire vest to wear inside your hair shirt :laughing:

Our parliament is a sham, it depends on a vibrant opposition to keep the govt of the day on its toes, as it is only a handful of tories and a few honourable libs and labour mps voted against the continuation of the coronavirus cat couple of weeks ago, the rest of them might as well not exist for all the good they are.
Democracy in this country is dead, unless Trump is re-elected the destruction of the USA will complete and that will lead directly to Brino, and everyting you’ve wished for, the cancellation of Brexit the destruction of our economy and the inevitable totalitarian state you long for will come to pass.
You won’t like what you wish for, a place that is a combination of 1984 and animal farm, if it comes to pass.

xinhuanet.com/english/2019-0 … 925591.htm

‘‘global governance’’
that phrase in the headline of the article CF links to tells one all they need to know about what is at the root of and the main purpose behind the current fear scam.

Juddian:
‘‘global governance’’
that phrase in the headline of the article CF links to tells one all they need to know about what is at the root of and the main purpose behind the current fear scam.

Fake or real it’s clear where it originated and why and I don’t mean any bs food market.
Meet the new guvnor very different from the old guvnor.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcliWs4ZYCw

Juddian , you are a mine of misinformation to suit your own agenda . Why are all the “experts”using hindsight to criticise instead of pulling together and offering assistance . Globalisation was the very reason why the sane majority voted for Brexit , to prevent the powermongers of the EU dragging us into that eventuality. This country or any other has ever faced a threat of this magnitude , so the time is wrong to politicise it and try to heap it all on Boris , he like all of us is struggling to make headway . Think yourself lucky that martial law has not been proclaimed like some countries have . I have any solution to your mental dilemma , emigrate to California and join all the Democrats of a like mine , and maybe start your own conspiracy theor channel on Utube .

Spelling police , like mind .

Johnson may well be “struggling to make headway”. Ignoring the SAGE calls of a few weeks ago for a “circuit breaker” lockdown isn’t helping him or the country.
Unfortunately money vs health is and has been a political argument since forever.
But Johnson looking over his shoulder and appeasing his backbenchers is another unnecessary element to the current events.
Delaying the circuit breaker will make it’s effects on the vitus less, and bring forward any need for another later on.
Time and again, hard early measures are best for virus control, AND hence a return to some sort of normality.
That takes leadership, not a wavering ***** looking to be top of his party popularity polls.

rigsby:
Juddian , you are a mine of misinformation to suit your own agenda . Why are all the “experts”using hindsight to criticise instead of pulling together and offering assistance . Globalisation was the very reason why the sane majority voted for Brexit , to prevent the powermongers of the EU dragging us into that eventuality.

So we voted for Brexit so as not to not be ruled by a CCP dominated global governance.We didn’t vote for ‘transition’ meaning remain’.
How is Bozo’s ‘transition’ to Remain doing that.
Transition means tearing up the European Communities Act and telling the CCP and it’s Vichy style scum like Merkel to do one.
Why have you got issues with Juddian’s agenda in that regard.When Juddian’s agenda seems clear enough.The total opposite to Merkel’s and Macron’s and by implication Bozo’s.

Franglais:
Time and again, hard early measures are best for virus control, AND hence a return to some sort of normality.

What ‘virus control’ in the case of Common Cold or Flu.What’s different in this case other than it’s worst case outcome.

thecritic.co.uk/issues/october- … y-muzzled/

Another excellent article by the ‘hated’ (not by me but by many who would silence dissent) Peter Hitchens.

Juddian:
Democracy muzzled | Peter Hitchens | The Critic Magazine

Another excellent article by the ‘hated’ (not by me but by many who would silence dissent) Peter Hitchens.

“The covid muzzle demands an extraordinary act of self cancellation”
What!?
“To be clear the science supports using masks”
Nature Oct 2020.
Hardly a politically extreme repressive organ of the state.
nature.com/articles/d41586- … ract%20the