Good online software for driving hours

Does any one have any good recommendations for software to input driving times etc>

Truckertimer app on iPhone or Android is brilliant :smiley:

A digital tachograph. Absolute gem for telling you exactly how long you have driven etc.

Cheers Matt, :slight_smile:

Truckbling - oh Is that what that’s for ? I though it was to store my bank cards in :wink:

matt28:

You just need to remember to switch the modes when you stop/start work etc. I always forgot and its all messed up for that day.

Truckbling:
A digital tachograph. Absolute gem for telling you exactly how long you have driven etc.

Your showing your age just like me, don’t you know that drivers now have to record everything themselves.

I bought TruckerTimer but never used it. You have to do everything twice (set the timer to break, work, drive etc), and the version of events on your phone is not the ‘true’ one.

Radar19:

matt28:

You just need to remember to switch the modes when you stop/start work etc. I always forgot and its all messed up for that day.

I had exactly the same issue several years ago with a Driver’s Hour Guard timer. There was no facility to do the equivalent of a Manual Entry or a Printout, so if you made a mistake or forgot to switch it to break etc it would simply refuse to accept what it saw as an illegal entry.

Trucker Timer is good. If you have GPS on phone you can set it to turn itself from drive to other work.

Yes you have to remember to switch it from rest to work at the begining of the day. It can switch to driving if you put it on break then walk briskly to the toilet. However as long as you keep an eye on it adjustments can be made as you go by deleting incorrect entries or adding new ones. Countdown timers for all working limits Driving and WTD.

Send records to your e-mail for extra back up.

£3.43 bargain.

thanks guys :slight_smile: ill be getting that app

calsdad:
Trucker Timer is good. If you have GPS on phone you can set it to turn itself from drive to other work.

Yes you have to remember to switch it from rest to work at the begining of the day. It can switch to driving if you put it on break then walk briskly to the toilet. However as long as you keep an eye on it adjustments can be made as you go by deleting incorrect entries or adding new ones. Countdown timers for all working limits Driving and WTD.

Send records to your e-mail for extra back up.

£3.43 bargain.

Was going to say the same as you about the gps. When I’m on break and I know I’m going to leave the truck and walk I press the 3 dots above where is says pause gps and I just turn it off but leave that screen open and just lock my screen. That way when I get back to Truck and unlock phone it reminds me. To turn gps back on. Cracking app and the maker, Luke is really helpful. Iv emailed him few times about issues iv had and he’s always git back to me within a day.