Good luck everyone!

Well this doesn’t apply to everyone, this applies to those who are getting their exam results or people who have kids who are getting their GCSE results today :smiley: :smiley:

But I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope you get the grades you worked for!!

The results I am waiting for is

English
Photography
Psychology
ICT

I’m confident about all of them apart from English :slight_smile:

Anyway I’m going for the bus, good luck too me :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

GCSE results at 18? I got my equivalent of those at 16-17 and my A level results at 18-19. Are you slow and 1-2 years behind everyone else then? :open_mouth:

jonnytruckfest:

good luck TOO me

Cheers

Hmm, Yes your English result is questionable :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Trev_H:

jonnytruckfest:

good luck TOO me

Cheers

Hmm, Yes your English result is questionable :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And after reading many of his posts his Psychology result should be interesting. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:
Are you slow and 1-2 years behind everyone else then? :open_mouth:

I just choked on my coffee after reading that, gotta change my shirt now. :imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:
GCSE results at 18? I got my equivalent of those at 16-17 and my A level results at 18-19. Are you slow and 1-2 years behind everyone else then? :open_mouth:

I did crap in school because back in school I was a bone idle ■■■■ and just couldn’t be bothered, my own fault and I had to pay for it. I went to wakefield college after and I had personal issues with my main tutor which I won’t go in to on here but I left on the march giving me about 5 months off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: it cost me a year which I really didn’t need!! :imp: :imp: But in a way I’m glad because I was more eager to do well and get work done :slight_smile: So I’m 2 years behind yes but not through personal choice. I’m not thick as I do have some intelligence to some degree :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Anyway my results are as followed,

English - C :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Psychology - C
ICT - Distinction (A)
Photography - A

And I’m enrolled into college and I’ll be doing Accounting, Business and Photography :smiley: :smiley: So I’m on for A-levels next year, one of my mates is 2 years behind as well like me and she’s coming to the same college so it’s all good.

And for those who helped me on here with my photography work I’d like to thank you all :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Well good for you Johnny :smiley: , you got more qualifications than I ever did !

Cheers mate, :smiley: :smiley:

In all fairness I was just keeping a promise to my dad that I would get some qualifications behind me before I even got behind the wheel of a truck so I’m just keeping a promise and it’s benefited me in the long run :smiley: Still can’t get my head around passing English, never thought I would pass it. Well i’ll be celebrating this weekend at least, my dad doesn’t know yet what my results are so it’ll be good news for him when he gets home :smiley: :smiley: All I can say now is bring on the 5th September :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Well done Jonny, that’s better results than I got many moons ago.

You got any of you photos on the web, I would be interested to see them.

Yes I do mate, many of my photo’s are on my flickr account the links in my signature also I have done a couple photo diaries that I’ve shared on here,

This was my diary to perfleet the pictures on this wern’t as good as I had hoped :slight_smile:

I actually used this little diary for my final project in college, which helped me get that A :smiley: :smiley:

Also I’ve started a little ‘blog’ using my photography work and I will be doing a blog on the Truckfest in september that I cannot wait for as it’s a new truck show to me and it’s my only truck show of the year.

Excuse the daft link name, I wanted to be creative and it’s all I could think of :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

jonnytruckfest:
Yes I do mate, many of my photo’s are on my flickr account the links in my signature…

Ah yes, I missed that. :blush: :blush:

Not a problem :laughing: :smiley:

Well if you don’t get the results that you wish for then it’s not the end of the world and good luck.
You do have options and lots of people willing to help you out.
And if all else fails,don’t put any gerkins on my big mac like I asked when I get to the till there’s a good egg!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well the next 2 years I’m going to have to study like I’ve never studied and work just as hard if not harder than I did this last year :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I think I won’t be working in Maccy D’s anytime soon :grimacing: :grimacing: Living the high life me at KFC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah well I’m happy with the result anyway, celebrations tomorrow that’ll suit me fine :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers