Good Firms

Is there any good firms that are needing drivers in county durham/tyneside with not too bad pay. :S,im gona spend the day ringing around firms,any suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

you could try prestons of potto, simpsons, port of tyne, fresh freight, kent connection is all i can think of at the min off top my head

fergusons at blythe, rth, ramage, shorts, asda washington, elldis, banks brothers, hargreaves, countrywide. hope this helps

Cavedog:
Is there any good firms that are needing drivers

No! “Good” firms, (if there’s such a thing) will hang on to drivers, they wont be needing drivers because they are a good firm to work for.

Saying that though…I’m a firm believer in the saying…All the good job’s aren’t advertised! So good luck!

Koop:

Cavedog:

No! “Good” firms, (if there’s such a thing) will hang on to drivers, they wont be needing drivers because they are a good firm to work for.

Saying that though…I’m a firm believer in the saying…All the good job’s aren’t advertised! So good luck!

I would agree with Koop here, following my redundancy I have got a choice of 2 jobs lined up and neither of them were/are advertised

Semtex:

Koop:

Cavedog:

I would agree with Koop here, following my redundancy I have got a choice of 2 jobs lined up and neither of them were/are advertised

Nice one mate :wink:
Which ones? If you don’t mind me asking?

He does mind! He’ll tell ya when he starts… :stuck_out_tongue:

removalboy:

Semtex:

Koop:

Cavedog:

Nice one mate :wink:
Which ones? If you don’t mind me asking?

â– â– â– â–  :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :laughing:
I ment that to be a PM :neutral_face: :blush: :unamused: :laughing:

I don’t mind…he’s too young to try and nick them :smiley:

PM sent removalboy

Semtex:
I don’t mind…he’s too young to try and nick them :smiley:

PM sent removalboy

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
PM sent mate

scotstrucker:
fergusons at blythe, hope this helps

not there any more now at washington

have you tried durham city transport? was talking to a couple of there drivers they seemed to like it there.

Cavedog:
Is there any good firms that are needing drivers in county durham/tyneside with not too bad pay. :S,im gona spend the day ringing around firms,any suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

I’ve done quite a bit for Elddis on the agency from their Worksop depot. I’ve always found them good to deal with and most of the drivers seem happy.

They are usually quick to sort any problems out and generally just let you get on with the job. Mostly modern, well maintained kit too.

Good Luck

if ya fancy transporters,our place may take you on