good deed for the day

on the m42 south yesterday dropping onto the m6 north i start to go over the m42 when i notice all this debris in the road,further along theres this toyota (i think celica)stuffed into the barrier over the north bound side of the m42.

so i pulled over to see if everything is ok,which thankfully it was and theres this chinese lad (about 20 years old ) on the phone to the feds.
anyway he hands me the phone because he couldn’t describe where he was.at this point my mind went blank as i travel this road everyday i couldn’t thiink for the life of me what junction it was.well eventually we pin pointed the position and waited for the feds to arrive.

i asked him what happened and he said he come up the slip road on to the bend and touched the brakes and the whole thing locked up sending him into the barrier over the south bound m42 spinning him round twice and slamming him into the barrier over the northbound side :open_mouth:

the lucky [zb] wasn’t injured .

so i donned my hi viz vest and removed what was left of his front end from the middle of the carridge way and told him to sit in my cab,well he was very impressed with my little rigid fm9 saying he had never been in the cab of a truck before and couldn’t belive how much room there was :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

anyway we swopped phone numbers and he said if i was ever in nottingham (yer asif :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ) to give him a call and we could go out for a bevvy :smiley:

so the feds turn up 10 mins later asked if i was involved and sent me on my way

so that was my good deed for the day :smiley:

jon

Well done that Knight of the road. :sunglasses:

some guy’s will to anything for free food :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well done that man :wink:

Your my hero JB! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
Seriously, well done that man.

But if it had been a BMW, you would have had a good laugh and carried on your way?? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Nice one mate. Better than my usual good deeds for the day, which usually involve saving the life of the twerp who decides that my front bumper is a good place to put their car…

All that said… Well done!