Good auld DVLA!

I’m not slow in moaning about them when I get the chance but it’s time for a bit of praise! I applied for my Digi Card on Friday 3rd October. It’s just arrived with the post! Well done Swansea! :smiley:

They’ve always been pretty good with the digi cards, my 1st one didn’t work and the replacement arrived in under a week too :astonished: :open_mouth:

Reef:
They’ve always been pretty good with the digi cards, my 1st one didn’t work and the replacement arrived in under a week too :astonished: :open_mouth:

I bet you just went next door to get it :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t have to collect mine in person…

And its not next door its about 6 miles actually… :laughing:

Got to agree with you there, mine arrived in a week and becasue I also applied for a compnay card at the same time, I got a phone call confirming that’s what I wanted. :smiley:
It’s nice when a big organisation runs properly and also when they bother to check and have a bit of a personal touch.

Me too, my card came quickly and my licence has come back twice quickly, one for provisional c and one for full.
Top marks DVLA.

mikewhi:
Me too, my card came quickly and my licence has come back twice quickly, one for provisional c and one for full.
Top marks DVLA.

I moved address and by chance my card went wappy so i sent card off to be replaced as faulty stating i had moved address and was half expecting to have to re-fill out a form for an address change when it came back, but they did it all in one go.

good old DVLA. :slight_smile:

tartanraider:
I’m not slow in moaning about them when I get the chance but it’s time for a bit of praise! I applied for my Digi Card on Friday 3rd October. It’s just arrived with the post! Well done Swansea! :smiley:

I posted my ransom off last Friday too. (3rd).

I couldnt believe it when it fell through the letterbox today. (Fri 10th)

Well done DVLA.