Good agencys in middlesbrough

Hi, newbie to the site, ive not long had my class 1 licence, and looking to try some agencys to find me some work. Would anyone be able to give me some pointers of which agencys are good and also any to avoid in the Middlesbrough area. Any help much appreciated.

if its class 1 you are after i wish you luck ,had mine over amonth with years of class 2 exp same old answer no experience no job

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome RLL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time C+E employment :smiley:
This has been mainly in the south midlands area - each area of the UK has it’s own particular problems in this recession.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Although I’m not from the Boro area (my missus is), in my experience there is plenty of class 1 opportunity. I’ve recently passed my class 2 and have found work but in doing so the amount of class 1 work opportunity has been better than class 2. Don’t be put off, ring round, bang on doors. Have you tried Prestons at Potto, shouldn’t be far from you.