good agencies

does anybody know of or work for any good agencies in the middlesex area, im in feltham near hounslow, i see alot of them advertise jobs on the job centre web site but when you call them about advertised jobs they never seem to be available, however you can go and register and if anything comes they will call, i know times are hard but there must be something, how can they get away with advertising all these non existent jobs.

kemaro:
does anybody know of or work for any good agencies in the middlesex area, im in feltham near hounslow, i see alot of them advertise jobs on the job centre web site but when you call them about advertised jobs they never seem to be available, however you can go and register and if anything comes they will call, i know times are hard but there must be something, how can they get away with advertising all these non existent jobs.

I think you will find most of the agencies doing exactly the same as the ones you have contacted already

Had 2 days work with a new agency last week. first job cancelled 35 minutes before the start time. Not been paid for the 1 day I did for them . I,m really hoping it is an oversight on thier part , cos they wont like it if I get upset.
Spare me the hard luck stories from the recruitment consultants on how hard done to they are.

What is pi55ing me off with agencies at the moment is that they get you in to spend an hour filling in the paperwork, but they then dont even have the decency to chase the references they have requested you provide them with. :imp:

I really think i’m going to be falling out with 2 of them later on this week.

They are just pimps with fax machines.

LASHHGV:
They are just pimps with fax machines.

What an excellent summary, sir!
Alex

don’t know if they are any good but drivers direct have a feltham office

Thank you :blush:

im with drivers direct and they started of ok but then went right down hill, no work or even a call from them in over 10 weeks then out of the blue at 5.15am 1 day last week they phoned to ask if i can be in park royal in 30mins as a driver has let them down, i said i couldnt heard no more from them untill today at 6pm, could i do a job for an two hours tonight at 11pm, two hours i said?at 11pm? apparently thats all the client wanted a driver for a local run and hes only willing to pay 2 maybe 3 hours? in ten weeks thats all they have

ha ha well you have done better than me. so far ive had nothing. not even a phone call since i registered :laughing:
im with the sutton branch though

Beat this. My agency Driver Direct Runcorn gave me away :open_mouth:
They lost the master vendor contract for Somerfield and got De Poel to have a draw to see what drivers they got rid of to the new master vender.
Personally id of chosen to cross over anyway but to just be told bye bye…well it makes me feel worthless ahhaha