Golden Wonder Scunthorpe

youtu.be/hcy8hBfEdds

Sit back watch and wonder how many times a week you meet this type of idiot.

I enjoyed that…I was waiting for the “Masculine lady” to clock him one! :laughing:

God how cringeworthy is that. They need to take a look at how stupid they make themselves look. And i don’t know the law but id stick a tenner on you can take photos of private buildings whilst standing on public roads.

Id have just said ‘‘phone the police for all i care vinegar ■■■■’’ :laughing:

surely this says more about the video maker than the 2 gaurds…

if some one stood outside his house taking photo,s how would he react…

Lrm

According to twitter these 2 guards have been asked to resign and golden wonder have apologise :open_mouth:

LRM:
surely this says more about the video maker than the 2 gaurds…

if some one stood outside his house taking photo,s how would he react…

Lrm

Why does it say more about the video maker??,He’s not standing outside anyone’s house is he??,he’s on a PUBLIC footpath!!did you read the article that goes with the youtube link??
The point of it is to show that people in a position of authority go around telling people what they can and can’t do,when they have no right to,taking photo’s of buildings or whatever you want to in public is not against the law,some of these security guards need to remove the stick out their arses and go.do.one!!! :angry: :angry:

visitscunthorpe.com/Scunthor … r-Security

Never was your signature more true!

We go there all the time, the big fella is thick as …

The best comment was. “You cant go around taking photos willy nilly.”

Err, that is what the tourists do :laughing:

It does show up what plebs some of them are, I understand you cannot take photos of any of the manufacturing process or laboratory, but not a big shed just like any other big shed.

Kingdom Security are taking their clothing supplier to court, apparently the hi-viz clothing is not fit for purpose because it didn’t frighten the photographer away.

If you stand outside a private house photographing then there would be privacy and causing a nuiscance issues.

alamcculloch:
If you stand outside a private house photographing then there would be privacy and causing a nuiscance issues.

It doesn’t stop tourists doing it, and Estate Agents are always at it.

There is no law to prevent me from taking a picture of you in your garden, that is what the you tube GW video is about.

Google cars have mapped the whole of the UK and parts of Europe and beyond and taken pictures of almost every property

didnt watch it all as got bored,but what was the blokes reason for taking pics of a golden wonder factory,i mean :frowning: :frowning: :question: :confused:

ady1:
didnt watch it all as got bored,but what was the blokes reason for taking pics of a golden wonder factory,i mean :frowning: :frowning: :question: :confused:

If you watch it and read the comments all will become clear, he is ■■■■■■ off as a freelance photographer at being fed ■■■■■■■■