Going off transport industry FAST good luck all

Now as quite a new person to come back into the transport industry when having spent 15 year doing different things other than driving i am horrified how it is run mainly by a holes.
the first company i worked for had a operations Director well that is what he called himself even though there was only 7 people who worked in the company. He was abusive and vulgar and wanting to beat everyone up so i moved on after 6 months.
The second had a transport manager who did not care about health and safety or the well being of the drivers and was a snake so if you complained he would find away to push you out.
the third was a company that was so bad i worked for them yesterday for 12 hours. drivers and owner driving trucks with no licence to drive such trucks. no one with CPC not using digi card and no operator licence and i seen this all in less than 12 hours.
This is along shop but does anyone need a 7.5 tonne driver in the Peterborough area happy to tramping and happy to let a man get on with getting the job done. My last post got removed not sure why proberly becaued i named these firms so any help gratefully received

So you’ve contacted DVSA/VOSA and Police about the last company?

Conor:
So you’ve contacted DVSA/VOSA and Police about the last company?

Not sure i want these types coming to my door in the dark

I know you Dec…You’re a big bloke too. I don’t think haulage is for you me old mate. I remember taking you to Germany to show you the ropes, I warned you at the time yet still you carried on. Move on, forget the past!

bigvern1:
I know you Dec…You’re a big bloke too. I don’t think haulage is for you me old mate. I remember taking you to Germany to show you the ropes, I warned you at the time yet still you carried on. Move on, forget the past!

Class 2 test Monday VERNE why is it i find all the tossers and most work in the office :arrow_right:

Cos’ you don’t stop talking and don’t let 'em get a word in. Lol.

bigvern1:
Cos’ you don’t stop talking and don’t let 'em get a word in. Lol.

PMSL if i have to listen to a ■■■■ who talks out there ring i will have to inform them of this fact LOL