Going for my class 2 then C+E

Hi all . Currently work at Asda Warehouse North east . Due to go for my theory hazard perception etc in jan . Hoping to be fully passed with Class1 C +E by April/May latest . Any advice on companies up here that would be willing to take on newly qualified drivers . I’ve checked job sites and virtually all require at least 6 months exp. Any suggestions appreciated .

Cant help on the job front. But our training is discounted to Trucknet users and comes highly recommended. CAT C £1260. CE £1530.
All 1:1 tuition with a fully qualified and registered instructor (note: this is unusual as it’s not a legal requirement as it is for a car). Private test centre on site and a very modern fleet. Full customer care back up.

Whatever you do, dont part with any money without visiting the trainer and satisfying yourself as to the facilities (many have NO facilities for reversing practice.) The only exception to the rule is to book on rock solid recommendation.

As forum sponsor, we simply cant afford to get it wrong! Plenty of very positive reviews though.

Anything I can help with, just get in touch, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Have you thought about having a word with the transport office and telling them your plans, might be a good way in if you already have a good reputation and supermarket work is generally pretty easy/decent pay. Pretty sure asda do warehouse to wheels at some places so i wouldn’t think they’d need 6 months experience etc.