Going Dutch

After sitting on the bumper of a car for about a minute this guy just couldn’t wait!! Its the roadworks M1 Luton.

I had a few ‘experiences’ with Dutch trucks last might as well, i’ll save you the story!! Numpties.

funny that post kogeko in a hurry :unamused:

i went throught the roadworks the other morning in the early hours, had a couple of irish motors roar past me like i was stood still, one of them on english plates too…

Thats one of ours ,the stupid thing is most of the drivers are englishand seem to think they are untochable because they are driving a dutch truck ! then agane is it as bad as using your camera phone whilst driving ? :laughing:

andy c:
Thats one of ours ,the stupid thing is most of the drivers are englishand seem to think they are untochable because they are driving a dutch truck ! then agane is it as bad as using your camera phone whilst driving ? :laughing:

All’s not as it seems andy!! It might be one of your trailers but it was pulled by a Dutch subby, i forget the name if you said it i might remember it. And my camera sits neatly in the centre console and goes off by remote control!
It’s not the speeding so much what gets me its the arrogant bullying nature of drivers like this. He sped up to the back of the car, flashed his lights, where or what he expected the car driver to do i don’t know and then wazzes into the outside lane. If i’d of been quicker and the car would of moved over i would of kept him there !!!

I now what you mean theres no justifacation for that behaviour, if i had of been in the car i would have taken the nummber annd reported him to the police, in my eyes thats dangerous driving at the very least. not men contractors on for us at the moment its the quit time of year, HEISTERKAMP, TANK OR KLEMS are a few , the company have a bad name in the uk as it is without idiots like that upseting pepole !

the worst i have come across had polish plates. i was pulling a decker in the middle lane when this prat overtook me in the ouside lane. i say overtook but he only got halfway before drifting into my lane forcing me to brake and pull in behind the tanker. then the worst bit. he kept drifting over forcing the tanker onto the hard shoulder :open_mouth:

i would have had more than a few words if he had pulled into hamilton services but he didnt and i pulled off at the next junction :imp:

andy c:
I now what you mean theres no justifacation for that behaviour, if i had of been in the car i would have taken the nummber annd reported him to the police, in my eyes thats dangerous driving at the very least. not men contractors on for us at the moment its the quit time of year, HEISTERKAMP, TANK OR KLEMS are a few , the company have a bad name in the uk as it is without idiots like that upseting pepole !

No is wasn’t one of them, i think it was a dark scania ‘massimi/messami’ or something like that. I’ve seen plenty of your trailers /trucks and never seen them behave like this.