Going down to Bedford, A1 or M1?

I shall be making a trip to Bedford to see a man about a dog later today. Can someone give me the current roadworks status for the A1 and M1 these days please :question: . I shall be leaving here at 3pm and heading back north again about 6pm.

:smiley:

Haven’t been to the UK for a week or two,but I can tell you that the roadworks at Newark on the A1 are all gone,and I know there’s quite a bit of roadworks on the M1.So A1 it is then.

Thanks Keith :astonished: .

Think the roadworks are still there at Black Cat roundabout Rob. Not been that way for a week or so - but they didn’t cause any hold-ups when I last did.

I should meet you going the opposite way on your way home.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

What are you going in? - I’ll be in an FM12 - the one in my avatar. It’ll also have ‘Strimmer’ in the windscreen.

Anyway - you’ll be alright in Bedford - I used to work there and there’s loads of dogs about. :laughing:

:open_mouth: Bedford, I see, don’t believe all your told Rog. :slight_smile: :laughing:

Road works at black cat are still there.
M1 29-30 have been cleared.
M1 liecester services,roadworks are still there,also they have the speed cameras on that estimaie your speed.

Decided to go down the M1 instead as getting to the A1 from here is a bit of a chore. Luckily I had the traffic reports on and heard about the big hold up at 21A yesterday afternoon so I hot-footed it down the 57 and went down the A1 to Stibbington, Oundle and down the A6 to Bedford.

Came back along the M1 and did Souldrop (top side of Bedford) to the centre of Leeds in 1hr 50 :blush: in my new motor :sunglasses: . Could have been 1hr 45 if it wasn’t for the scamera’s at Leccy Forest :sunglasses: :smiley: :cry: .

Rob K:
Decided to go down the M1 instead as getting to the A1 from here is a bit of a chore. Luckily I had the traffic reports on and heard about the big hold up at 21A yesterday afternoon so I hot-footed it down the 57 and went down the A1 to Stibbington, Oundle and down the A6 to Bedford.

Came back along the M1 and did Souldrop (top side of Bedford) to the centre of Leeds in 1hr 50 :blush: in my new motor :sunglasses: . Could have been 1hr 45 if it wasn’t for the scamera’s at Leccy Forest :sunglasses: :smiley: :cry: .

should have give us a ring rob,would have got you a cup of tea brewed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oddsodz:

Rob K:

should have give us a ring rob,would have got you a cup of tea brewed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Forgot you lived there actually :confused: .

I was more interested in the dogs :stuck_out_tongue: although I do know one from Bedford :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
I was more interested in the dogs :stuck_out_tongue: although I do know one from Bedford :smiley:

Must be the same 1 :laughing: :laughing: