Gogzys short diary to london and back

well got a call for a shift down to london in a 7.5 tonner for Blindcraft.in edinburgh

got put up in a nice hotel roomt he first evening in luton at the quality hotel, slept like a dream, never really had time to enjoy the room though as we got there at ten and left at 9am, got a travellodge ont he way home at retford after taking 3 hours to get into london and an hour to get out of it not including the 3 hours i sat in the estate accross the road as the delivery was on a red route on east india dock road in canary wharf.

btw why make a 7.5 tonner an automatic caused me all sorts of bother in a truckstop near barton or something, stuck ina ditch and couldnt rock it out but i wasnt the only truck that got stuck.

anyway enjoy the pics.sorry for the quality, only had a crappy camera and not my decent one

my ride.

hotel room on tuesday night

i sat here for a while, delivery was round the corner and across the street

i followed that truck frome dinburgh to londona nd back to edinburgh lol

this is where i got stuck, as did many other drivers

one for murky mirrors here lol

he should know better

this audi tried to run me off the road when the dual carriageway went back to single lane traffic, he just sat next to me and never moved for ages even tho he had plenty of time and space to get infront of me.

yay home :smiley:

Nice pics there Gogzy. certainly seems to be a north/south divide wheatherwise! BTW, the Argos truck was doing nowt wrong mate, just past Washington services the M’way splits, if he was heading for the tunnel/Shields he’d need to be in the third lane. Good work though.

thanks for the nice pictures and read,

the maoster:
Nice pics there Gogzy. certainly seems to be a north/south divide wheatherwise! BTW, the Argos truck was doing nowt wrong mate, just past Washington services the M’way splits, if he was heading for the tunnel/Shields he’d need to be in the third lane. Good work though.

oh rite lol my bad, i wasnt really paying attention to the signs at that point, was more interested in following the truck in front of the stobbie truck, i never had my sat nav on and was just following him up the road.

that hotel we stayed at on tuesday night said we could get 4 trucks parked there, what he never mentioned was the car park was behind the building and underneath an archway ten feet high and i was 11ft 11.
he wasnt best pleased with us parking there but he did say we could park 4 trucks there and it was late at night so yea.

yea the weather just turned normal when we arrived back in scotland but some of the roadson the way up were like ok slow down

Think ROG was after a photo of this

Good diary!
great pictures well done gogzy!

looks good well done.

the maoster:
BTW, the Argos truck was doing nowt wrong mate, just past Washington services the M’way splits, if he was heading for the tunnel/Shields he’d need to be in the third lane.

100% behind you on that one Maoster.

I use that route up to 5 times a week,and I do exactly the same as the Argos truck,when I’m going to Follingsby Park.

Ken.

Nice sleeper
what motor was that in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Mr Vain will want one like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:
Nice sleeper
what motor was that in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Mr Vain will want one like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol, funny thing is we got put up in a hotel yet i had 70 mattresses on my motor lol.