Goggles

So not truck related but Motoring/Totty related as per usual.

So I saw a gorgeous blond business woman type there in the week in Erdington (shocker right there) in a black Aston Martin Virage (hadn’t seen this model before think they only sold em
for a couple of years) but Phoaaar to both.

I was going to give her a toot or a nod just to let her know she was bang on with the car choice & herself but I just pretended to ignore them as per usual.

Was trying to decide which I’d lick first…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Probably the car !! :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:

Don’t get me wrong Astons are nice motors but when faced (literally) with the choice of a well maintained Aston or an equisite posh ■■■■■ I’m afraid I would be chin deep in her ■■■■■ till my tounge fell off…

Use protection is putting the old man up the exhaust pipe.

Dipper_Dave:

Silver_Surfer:

Don’t get me wrong Astons are nice motors but when faced (literally) with the choice of a well maintained Aston or an equisite posh ■■■■■ I’m afraid I would be chin deep in her ■■■■■ till my tounge fell off…

Ewww.

I saw atop end range rover the other day with the reg plate M11LF L (spaced that way), didn’t see it til it went past, so dunno if it was true or not!

Dipper_Dave:

Silver_Surfer:

Splendid, 10 points for you.

Silver_Surfer:

Dipper_Dave:

Silver_Surfer:

Splendid, 10 points for you.

Then he woke to find the dogs rear end at close quarters :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

Silver_Surfer:

You don’t beat about the bush do you…:grimacing: