gloves

Anybody know of any decent weatherproof gloves seem to go through like there’s no tomorrow

Marigolds.
They have the added bonus that if you blow one up and put it on youre head,you look (from a distance) like a chicken) :slight_smile:

Suedehead:
Marigolds.
They have the added bonus that if you blow one up and put it on youre head,you look (from a distance) like a chicken) :slight_smile:

Decent!

I gave up long ago tryin to find the perfect glove, cheap £1.20 rigger gloves are the way to go, last me a couple of months a pair.

Phantom Mark:
I gave up long ago tryin to find the perfect glove, cheap £1.20 rigger gloves are the way to go, last me a couple of months a pair.

And you have the option of matching boots :sunglasses:

Suedehead:
Marigolds.

Hahaha made me laugh that one !

rigger gloves. i change them every 2 to 3 weeks no matter what condition they’re in.
it’s no good putting your hand in a bacteria ridden glove thinking it will offer you protection.

Either a chicken or a ■■■■ :open_mouth:

Suedehead:

Phantom Mark:

And you have the option of matching boots :sunglasses:

Seriously, the only guys I see wearing them are the ones who either own their own truck or work for a small family company, both examples in short supply these days, most seem to have the obligatory patch work hik chequer shirt as well lol, must be something to do with living the dream and all that crap eh :slight_smile:

The only way to keep your hands dry is to get a pair of them upvc or rubber gloves and wear a pair of glove liners inside them. All leather gloves are permeable.

I cant get on with rigger gloves, probably because I have got small girl hands and when trying to do something with precision, the fat fingers on the gloves get in the way. Even doing up buckles is a chore with those things.
I use the builders gloves with the elastic leather material.

Ahem :wink: CLICKY

I have 2 or 3 pairs & keep drying them out on the dash, that way you’ve usually got a dry pair when you get to the next drop. Also have a pair of red plastic coated gloves for dieseling up. (I hate the smell of Diesel !)

Mmmmm rubber or leather nice :smiley:

MADBAZ:

Good gloves, I have some, biggest problem is that they are just that little bit too snug and not easy to slip on and off like rigger gloves, cracking price that, maybe I will try some large ones and see if they are workable ?

MADBAZ:

That’s spot on. Thanks.

Slightly off-topic: due to a touch of age-related arthritis, I wear fleece gloves in winter if my hands get cold. I recently discovered that keeping them on whilst having a widdle is most pleasant :blush: :blush: :blush:

Sorry :smiley:

threewheelsonmywagon:
Slightly off-topic: due to a touch of age-related arthritis, I wear fleece gloves in winter if my hands get cold. I recently discovered that keeping them on whilst having a widdle is most pleasant :blush: :blush: :blush:

Sorry :smiley:

don’t tell Thetaff2, he’ll be trying that next time he’s ‘checking’ on DenisF’s load :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

THESE are good gloves. I’m just trying out my first pair to see how long they are going to last. Seem pretty well made in comparison to the Arco equivalent which started coming apart after two day’s use. Not waterproof though, but then what is?

Yer but they are another glove which is a pain in the arse to take off if you end up with 5th wheel grease etc on your fingers, they don’t slide off so easy as the el cheapo rigger glove eh :frowning:

They look decent tho, btw if your determined to have waterproof why not get some of those leather ones above and then add the waterproofing kit to them ?