GLOVES

I like to keep my hands clean, so whenever I’m outside the wagon and need to use my hands I will wear gloves. What’s the best, most comfortable glove?

The ones with 6 fingers

Is that what you wear, yeah? Knobhead six fingered freak

Integrawear leather drivers gloves. They are not cheap at around £7.50 a pair but they last AGES and I mean over a year. They are not waterproof but they are lined so very comfortable. The only place I know I can get them is a small workwear supplier called lion safety, inchyra road, grangemouth. They only do online sales now so check their website. I have been wearing these gloves for several years and wont look at anything else.

Their lightyear boots are good too. In fact, everything I wear to work is from them and they are good quality so they take a bit of punishment and keep going

we get free ones…they’re the best!

I use these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Builders-Gripz-Gloves-by-ARCO-Long-Lasting-Top-Quality-Knitted-Liner-No-1-5-/181194446119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2a3007d527

I usually get them free from my mate who works elsewhere, but when I need to buy them, they can be had for around a tenner for a pack of 10. They’re not waterproof, but they are lightweight and usually last around 2/3 weeks depending on your work, but that doesn’t bother me as I like clean gloves regularly.

Ken.

Arctic Polar Supagrippers. Cost £2.50 in one of the nurseries I deliver to. Last about 6 weeks a pair.

donnogs:

Chill out sweet pea ■■

Quinny:
I use these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Builders-Gripz-Gloves-by-ARCO-Long-Lasting-Top-Quality-Knitted-Liner-No-1-5-/181194446119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2a3007d527

I usually get them free from my mate who works elsewhere, but when I need to buy them, they can be had for around a tenner for a pack of 10. They’re not waterproof, but they are lightweight and usually last around 2/3 weeks depending on your work, but that doesn’t bother me as I like clean gloves regularly.

Ken.

As above these are great gloves even last a few times thru the washing machine

My Wife gets mine every time she over in Canada, the tan leather ones about $19 for 3 pairs last ages, she also gets me some lined ones for winter.

happysack:

donnogs:

Chill out sweet pea ■■

:smiley:
Two funny posts.
I get free gloves and I feel for guys that have to pay. I only use gloves because of that finger trap moment and refuelling. The thought of a 7 quid pair of gloves sitting on a pump. …

Might be a bit cheeky but I’ve had drivers ask if a pair of gloves going when l’m unloading at ours.