Glos steam & vintage extravaganza

Just a few seen at South Cerney today .A very good turn out & very well organised.

south cerney 015.JPG

south cerney 014.JPG

south cerney 012.JPG

south cerney 009.JPG

south cerney 008.JPG

south cerney 007.JPG

south cerney 006.JPG

south cerney 004.JPG

south cerney 003.JPG

south cerney 002.JPG

Another couple.

south cerney 017.JPG

south cerney 016.JPG

And the star of the show, not only the truck but my very good friend Andrew Cooper, who unfortunately was missing from this photo so was either camera-shy, drunk or asleep somewhere. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good to see you today mate. :slight_smile:

south cerney 011.JPG

south cerney 010.JPG

I spent yesterday at this excellent event. I have already posted several of my pictures on other relevant threads. Robert :smiley:

Yes Ok but this is a relevant thread as it is entitled Glos steam & vintage … etc. & BTW it’s South Cerney not Cirencester. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Excellent photos lads,and its a nice to see some different restored motors, :slight_smile: thanks.

DSCF4343.JPG

I was just a few miles from S.Cerney and completely forgot it was on. When you get to my age… :unamused:

altitude:
And the star of the show, not only the truck but my very good friend Andrew Cooper, who unfortunately was missing from this photo so was either camera-shy, drunk or asleep somewhere. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good to see you today mate. :slight_smile:

i’m sure i have a photo somewhere of this truck,without the sleeper box on the back,taken a few years ago at the Rugby truckstop do.(where Stobrats depot is now)

carryfast-yeti:

altitude:

i’m sure i have a photo somewhere of this truck,without the sleeper box on the back,taken a few years ago at the Rugby truckstop do.(where Stobrats depot is now)

Hi altitude,
Good to catch up with you both on Sunday.it was a great weekend!
Hi carry fast-yeti,
I doubt? That photo is of my peterbilt.i imported it into the uk in 2008 .would like to see the photo please.thanks both.
Regards andrew.

pete 359:

carryfast-yeti:

altitude:

Hi altitude,
Good to catch up with you both on Sunday.it was a great weekend!
Hi carry fast-yeti,
I doubt? That photo is of my peterbilt.i imported it into the uk in 2008 .would like to see the photo please.thanks both.
Regards andrew.

sorry andrew,my mistake :blush: just found the photo,and the reg. is RBO (or ‘D’) 633Y.will post a photo when i can remember how to!