Glastonbury setup

Will be running in and out of Glastonbury all week taking portaloos there. I know where it is and that but have never thought about HGV access, of which I know there’ll be some.

Is it signposted?

not being funny toonsy but your company should have all this information for you…

Where you coming from?

Gate is Red Gate (Gate A) easiest to access from Glastonbury end.
Through Glastonbury two little squeezes leaving town and then open 40mph most of the way then you are onsite.

m.a.n rules:
not being funny toonsy but your company should have all this information for you…

They probably have. I’ll find out tomorrow if I remember to ask or Monday when I go in :laughing:

Just trying to put my own little bit of research into it is all.

toonsy:

m.a.n rules:

They probably have. I’ll find out tomorrow if I remember to ask or Monday when I go in :laughing:

Just trying to put my own little bit of research into it is all.

ok mate, nowt wrong with forward thinking. push on…

What area you running in from? I went past twice last week in an artic and all is posted well. As said, not the best road coming through and out of glastonbury. If coming off the a37 onto a361 it does seem more sign posted for deliveries.

From the Midlands so it’ll be M5, off at Puriton through Glastonbury I’d imagine.

Easy access to site once thru town its a very busy site as you can imagine i remember seeing most of the toilets stored on the right just through the gate in the past few years

Did loads of food into there for few years, just follow the signs for contractors, pull into holding area, show paper work, you get a pass and if your lucky an ■■■■■■ to were you need to go, then you can just wander about, take a few stages in, then leave next day. We could with food, as we told them we had to stay to supervise the temperatures, pretty girls every were, and as your taking toilets in you’ll be a GOD, who can get most things…

Sounds like a ■■■■ job [emoji23]

I’ll get my coat [emoji17]

nomiS36:
Sounds like a [zb] job [emoji23]

I’ll get my coat [emoji17]

Piece of ■■■■

Luke c in a hgv has done a vlog on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the lorry driver that delivers the bogs will get a back stage pass to the headline act of The Killers .

toby1234abc:
So the lorry driver that delivers the bogs will get a back stage pass to the headline act of The Killers .

Works for me :slight_smile:

But on the other hand.
You then have to.go and collect them when.its over.
Well rather you than me .

Did you ask Michael or Emily Eavis for The Cure passes , access all areas ? Joking of course, nice truck stop called The Albion , on the way out of Glastonbury, if you are on SNAP for overnight parking ?