Glass

madders:
I f I was Kylie I might have PM (T) ho ho! :smiley:

Still, Iā€™d be bancrupt in a month as Iā€™d never get out of bed!!!

nothing pertinent to add, so do you know the difference between PMT and BSE? oneā€™s mad cow disease

the otherā€™s an agricultural problem :lol

Rob K:
[e, if it were me Iā€™d be interested to know what heā€™s offering. If the price is right it could work in your favour. If he can sort you out with good back-loads at a decent rate and only want Ā£x as a back-hander then it could be worth looking into. ā€¦

i agree here. its what makes the world go round. i bet it happens all the time with the big companies a free holiday here and there " why dont you stay at my villa for a couple of weeks while you think about my offer " nothing ventured nothing gained.

Update on this guy. I was speaking to a haulier that had this guy on the payroll for the last 2 years, he hit some financial difficulties had to cut back what he was paying him. The planner started giving him crap work, 3 months down the line the hauliers bust, lost 3 trucks and probably his house. :smiling_imp:
Glad i kept away.

tykey:
Update on this guy. I was speaking to a haulier that had this guy on the payroll for the last 2 years, he hit some financial difficulties had to cut back what he was paying him. The planner started giving him crap work, 3 months down the line the hauliers bust, lost 3 trucks and probably his house. :smiling_imp:
Glad i kept away.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sounds like the planner had the wrong idea about the deal :question: :question: :question: why did the haulier go into difficulties when he should have got the cream of the work.

thanks for the update.