Glasgow overnight parking

Does anybody know a place, empty trailer after a late night delivery ?

If you jump on the M8 down to braehead, there’s a big coach park in the ikea car park, always got a few trucks in it overnight, no parking charges and only ten mins from glasgow City centre.

Safe? In Glasgow? I once had my wheels stolen when stopped at a red light

Paisley is good if you’re anywhere towards the west of the city. Wallneuk Rd.

Thanks for the tips.

Secure parking in Renfrew. In behind the babcock factory. M8 braehead jcn. I’m sure it’s signposted when you get off the motorway.
5 minute walk to some local hostelries. Good range of takeaways too.

Yep as above. Paisley or the parking at Renfrew. Used to love Wallneuk Rd but prefer Renfrew now.
Shower available and security plus hostelries abound!
Good spot for a 24/36/45 hr rest .

Sorry, meant to say it’s Westway Ind Pk. Porterfield Rd.

The one at westway in Renfrew takes SNAP if I remember rightly. Sure I’ve seen the logo at the security booth while delivering to Babcock before.

Good luck!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya NOT and answer but a sub question is the truck park still at Paisley on the left. i used to use that place quite alot
in the 80s and 90s.
John

3300John:
hiya NOT and answer but a sub question is the truck park still at Paisley on the left. i used to use that place quite alot
in the 80s and 90s.
John

It got Nicked mate :wink: :wink:

Its worth a ‘stab’.

3300John:
in the 80s and 90s.
John

Is that the one next to the bowling alley ? Closed a few years ago. The perimeter is all boarded up. Don’t see it being a tosco. They have stopped opening any new stores for now.