Glasgow car bomber

after five weeks in hospital he died today.
fantastic. :smiley:

wasting decent taxpayers money on scum like that

oh dear what a shame :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: hope he didnt suffer…much :exclamation:

I am gutted at this sad news… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Perfect start to the weekend. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
This maggot took an oath to preserve life,then tried to murder innocent civilians. :angry: :angry: :angry:
The bill for his care and police protection will be hundreds of thousands of pounds.
A complete waste of taxpayers money :imp: :imp: :imp:

gsm31:
Perfect start to the weekend. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
This maggot took an oath to preserve life,then tried to murder innocent civilians. :angry: :angry: :angry:
The bill for his care and police protection will be hundreds of thousands of pounds.
A complete waste of taxpayers money :imp: :imp: :imp:

since when did engineers take an oath to preserve life, you prat

Good!! :laughing:
hope it was painfull…

i dont understand why they put him out in the first place. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

my supervisor at work is from zimbabwe and he says out there they would have just shot him… which sounds like a good idea to me.

apparantly on his death bed old singit was complaining about his yuman rites,cos they fed him haggis every day,until somone pointed out to the low-life that he was in the Burns unit!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

jessicas dad:
i dont understand why they put him out in the first place. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

because he wanted to die :wink: think about it a suicide bomber who survives must be one of the biggest failures around :laughing:

now he’s dead he’s a martyr for the cause :exclamation:

chrisy boy:
apparantly on his death bed old singit was complaining about his yuman rites,cos they fed him haggis every day,until somone pointed out to the low-life that he was in the Burns unit!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chrisy boy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Superb !