Glad I don't have to make this call

Ummmmm boss…?

andi_cardiff:
Ummmmm boss…?

Lol this must be an old photo after all this can’t have happened post CPC mmm or could it? obviously the CPC is not proving to be the magic bullet it was sold as :smiley:

That will be an agency driver then :wink:

I’m joking. I’m…oh forget it

■■■■■■■ told him it wouldn’t fit! :wink:

Must no be able to read, 2 signs saying no entry!

I assume the driver is the one is standard issue high viz, he looks like a ginger that explains a lot :confused:

Wonder if the driver was called ARCHie :laughing:

Pretty certain that’s one of ours!

The biggest worry is people like this are driving round on our roads every day :open_mouth:

merc0447:

I assume the driver is the one is standard issue high viz, he looks like a ginger that explains a lot :confused:

What’s wrong with being “ginger” :question: That’s racist :open_mouth:

Going by the marks on the arch it’s not the first time!

Dafuq?

Considering where it is and the level of security likely to be operation, it is likely that he was going where he had been told to go. ‘We’ve had bigger lorries in here than that driver’.

peter s:

how would you know that then,because regular employed company drivers are just as bad,i know cos I have seen it over the years,good and bad everywhere

merc0447:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would not be stood admiring it with my hands in my pockets like the ginner is,id been letting to tyres down asap ,it wont be on air bags that will it :question: :question:

Tbf the no entry signs may be for general traffic and not deliveries ect,I deliver to Uni’s and Centre Parcs where there are no entry signs that are basically just for the public,maybe he just went in the wrong size vehicle that he doesn’t normally drive and never gave a second thought to the height if he normally goes that way day in day out.

What a 'tard.

I wonder if someone told the driver “it goes through that archway…” meaning “sack truck/pumptruck it through.”?

truckman020:

peter s:

how would you know that then,because regular employed company drivers are just as bad,i know cos I have seen it over the years,good and bad everywhere

I was joking FFS…did you not read ALL my post? There is only two sentences in it ffs:-S

I knew there was bound to be one idiot who would fall for it :slight_smile:

peter s:

truckman020:

peter s:

I was joking FFS…did you not read ALL my post?

Are you saying that agency drivers can’t read■■?

:laughing: