Give me a good reason for buying a laptop for trucking

I’m ■■■■■■ off…just had to buy a new…well refurbished… …laptop for £320…been wasting a day pondering and researching about it …

Me old ones playing up… …and i haven’t got the all the equipment to be sure whether it’s had its day…or something simple…is up… .been working on it for weeks now. …boo ■■■■■■■ hoo…

Admittedly the old one has really… …had it’s day… …it’s a P500… …4gig hard drive…64 ram… …but i only really need it for autoroute… …it will do the job…it looks great… …dead slimline…and light weight… … +if any fool…breaks in and steals it… …no big deal… …(can’t stand those sat nav’s…that woman gets on my nerves. …+ it makes u brain dead…)

Suppose when i think about it now… …i can put all me music on the new one… …saves me scrolloing through me MP3 player… …which will now become redundant… .and get a digital TV usb card for it…so i can watch TV…whilst waiting around… .no more missing Dr Who… .but for three hundred bloody quid…nar… …pretty sure…u get …radio 4… …in most trucks

Who out there has a laptop in their truck and what do u use it for■■?

(and we’re not interested in any information from u lot…whom close the curtains and watch funny movies)

I’m still ■■■■■■ off…its 5pm…and i’m going off to bed

eeeeerrrrrrmmmm i wonder if i can park up next to an internet cafe and try hop onto their wireless internet system…naughty i know

where’s me toothbrush■■?///

well u could sit there in ur cab and press all the dots u want :laughing: :laughing:

WHY you should have a lap top ,try uptodate navigation for all countrys that you visit, able to send E-mails and converse with any one you wish from her at home to that nice person in the office at work, watch dvd,s or the digatal tele
when stuck some where in the middle of no mans land , all up to date traffic reports with the roadworks,speedlimits radar traps, etc etc,learn of any new laws passed that you need to know and sorry ignorance is a excuse that no
enforcement officer will except , to name but a few reasons why.

why buy a laptop,go and buy yourself a dot to dot book,sure that will keep you amused for hours… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SuperSmiley:
eeeeerrrrrrmmmm i wonder if i can park up next to an internet cafe and try hop onto their wireless internet system…naughty i know

where’s me toothbrush■■?///

You probably wouldn’t be able to hook up to an internet cafes system cos it would have security on it, a lot of people with home networks dont put passwords on them though, just drive round slowly searching on your laptop til u find one, that’s what I did with my laptop.
Mind you, you might look a bit suspicious cruising around a housing estate in a bloody big artic! :smiley:

a good reason is to try and crack the super smiley code …?..

…oops

sure someone somewhere will read into the dots and the end of the world as we know it is nigh or something like that

edited so the long line of dots did not screw the page layout up

In-cab lapdancing…?

lol…u lot r just jealous of my dots!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruising around an housing estate…

“Mr SuperSmiley you r hereby charged with internet crawling…the local toms were complaining”… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laptops have keyboards t.v’s dont,so you get chance to put all your lovely …on your posts,and can post where ever you feel like it… :imp:

You can have a navigation set-up on a laptop, which saves an enormous amount of space, you don’t need to carry maps.

You will almost certainly have a DVD player on your laptop, so can watch films whenever you feel like it. It’s fairly easy to set them up so you can watch TV. You can do anything on a laptop that you can do on a Desktop computer and if you can get a cheap enough internet connection…

You can download audio books to your mp3 player