Give lorry drivers clean, working toilet facilities petition

Pimpdaddy:
Never in a million years in this country, it’s full of dirty bar stewards with no respect for themselves or other people’s property, everything you use you zb up…smh

Negative or not, this is spot on.

It’s not just lorry drivers, any public facilities in this country mostly get abused/wrecked by an unfortunately large number of the British public. We just can’t be trusted.

Why though?

Who the ■■■■ wants to steal a bolt from a bog stall door or smash the porcelain?

I reckon you’d be surprised about how disgusting the habits are of most of the public, that’s not including washing hands or having a bowel movement.

Running out of paper can be a problem :laughing:

Do you…

Use your pants :open_mouth:

Dash /waddle out (when quiet) with trogs around your ankles, old boy on show, and grab a bunch of hand towels :stuck_out_tongue:

Or sigh, grit your teeth and pull em up whilst you whistle quietly to yourself :neutral_face:

A certain Arla dc could do with a serious upgrade to their toilet facilities they do allow visiting drivers to use them, but they are in a right state, no paper, unclean ,and some ■■■■■■ who is an arla employee has removed part of the cubicle lock on the door so you can keep the door closed, and a hole where the rest of the lock should go, i saw the scroat actually take it out of his hi viz coat and fix it to the door before he used it

The state of those toilets many I’m sure would sooner curl one off on the bay

As for MSA’s Stafford as someone mentioned earlier, what a crap place that is, especially N 'bound the only time i would be walking to the toilet if i needed it whilst there would be if i needed to squat over the thunderbox , and even then that would depend on if it was stocked and clean, as well as being free from pervy holes

as there is Zero in there for us truckers unless you want to get ripped off,by the likes of cost ya a lot for a coffee , over £3 !!! ■■■■ turpin had the decency to at least ware a mask They have no same or morals

I’ve been in one block of toilets middle of the night, open to both male & female, no locks on the doors :open_mouth: , no bog roll, no soap :confused: Shower got no door only a curtain in the same room as the toilets :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bazza123:
Why though?

Who the [zb] wants to steal a bolt from a bog stall door or smash the porcelain?

I reckon you’d be surprised about how disgusting the habits are of most of the public, that’s not including washing hands or having a bowel movement.

Running out of paper can be a problem :laughing:

Do you…

Use your pants :open_mouth:

Dash /waddle out (when quiet) with trogs around your ankles, old boy on show, and grab a bunch of hand towels :stuck_out_tongue:

Or sigh, grit your teeth and pull em up whilst you whistle quietly to yourself :neutral_face:

You could always check there is sufficient for your needs prior to starting I suppose.

bazza123:
Why though?

Who the [zb] wants to steal a bolt from a bog stall door or smash the porcelain?

Spot on, Talking to someone the other week and within a week of the showers and washrooms being refurbished someone had taken all the tap and shower heads off, stolen the aerators out of them and reattached them :open_mouth:

Thieving idiots,

Some of these Poor people don’t know any better, they ■■■■ in a hole in the ground when they are at home, and I have seen them having a shower in the sink and they even have there own hose to go over the tap and the mess after it. Saying that ■■■■■■■ in a services beside your truck is not a done thing either. We are all guilty of doing something similar somewhere its part of the job that you will get caught out somewhere sometime, when needs must. I bet there are some stories to be told about that, its just that they would nearly all be the same.

Rikki-UK:
Petition · Give lorry drivers clean, working toilet facilities that meet minimum standards · Change.org

What a load of hysterical garbage the text in that link is. Anything which includes words to the effect of “the UK would come to a grinding halt without lorry drivers” should be treated with the contempt it deserves, be it a post on here or a petition to a Minister.

have to admit after reading the link I agree with olog.

and moaning or not until drivers stop thieving/abusing any current facilities why would anyone want to build/update new ones?

think we have far far far more pressing issues which concern road haulage than toilets.

Rikki-UK:
Give lorry drivers clean, working toilet facilities that meet minimum standards a petition to the Dept of Transport

change.org/p/department-for … -standards

Signed .

What’s wrong with a carrier bag and an empty Sunny Delight bottle? :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
What’s wrong with a carrier bag and an empty Sunny Delight bottle? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see one problem, modern carrier bags have holes in them. :smiley:

Oh And I don’t drink Sunny Delight. :laughing:

Harry Monk:

They don’t flush away because of trapped air :wink:

Apparently

It appears that a lot on here readily accept that we should be treat like 2nd class citizens because we are drivers, so what chance have we got ffs. :unamused:
Agreed there are a few peasants among us with questionable toilet habits, but all other trades and industries also have them, that is why toilet cleaners are employed, so what is different with toilets for drivers.

And don’t believe all this bull crap about a certain driver ■■■■ ing up the walls, its all ■■■■■■■■ to give them an excuse for refusal and if it aint a lie I’ve been following this phantom wall ■■■■ er around for the last 30 + years, he’s a legend :smiley:

Petition signed.

Slough council will now ban Lgv parking on the A 4 as some drivers use the road as a toilet and leave rubbish.
The full story was in the Commercial Motor.

It seems to me that its not just some of the lorry drivers, it seems to be a cultural thing, write on it, draw on it, ■■■■ on it, kick it, smash it, having been to Oz recently on hols I was gobsmacked to see the condition of the public barbecues on the beeches or in the parks, immaculate and left like that by the last person who used it, talc powder, baby wipes and paper towels in baby changing rooms, can you imagine that in UK, nicked in seconds and the barbies wheighed in at the scrappy.
martin

I have to turd behind a whin bush but don’t dicht me arse with it,always carry bog paper with you.

unfortunately when i have visited services that have renewed their toilets and revamped everything. on first visit i thought wow that looks good then later came back and on the new plastic walls rather than tiles a lot use now, people (scumbags) have engraved pathetic messages on them. so how do owners or users win when people abuse facilities.

Wasn’t there a post recently from a bloke who was leaning out of the passenger side to curl on out and his grip slipped and he ended up falling onto his backside and landing in his own excreta? :open_mouth: :laughing:

This is funny:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBXLT7VZsHM :laughing:

I shouldn’t laugh, but Jesus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_P9WF6Z_GyQ

Dun, did and done :sunglasses: