Gist logistics

Seany:

houndcat:

Seany:

Jazzandy:
I Heard a rumour that Gist in Faversham are employing Polish drivers on their M&S deliveries and trunks at a rate of £7.50 an hour while laying off many of their agency drivers. Is this correct and if so what is it going to mean for British drivers who should be on at least £11 an hour?

lol
[/quote

Think it’s funny, how sad are you,wait your time will come and see if you’r LOL. :neutral_face:

Please explain this comment?

Laugh out loud, do you think it’s funny that drivers are being financially having their hourly rate cut amusing. regardless whether they are FTE or agency drivers, we are all the same DRIVERS,we are all dictated by different circumstances.It may be a new driver finding his way or an old goat like me just trying to understand why other drivers find it funny to revel in their colleagues misfortunes. I often wonder if certain people on this forum have ever driven a truck, or are they just desk jockeys that are wind up merchants. :neutral_face:

I know where you’re coming from but it’s way to late now mate, nothing can be done, even if we pulled out of the EU now and banned all immigration the job would still be shagged for the next decade.

houndcat:

Seany:

houndcat:

Seany:

Jazzandy:
I Heard a rumour that Gist in Faversham are employing Polish drivers on their M&S deliveries and trunks at a rate of £7.50 an hour while laying off many of their agency drivers. Is this correct and if so what is it going to mean for British drivers who should be on at least £11 an hour?

lol
[/quote

Think it’s funny, how sad are you,wait your time will come and see if you’r LOL. :neutral_face:

Laugh out loud, do you think it’s funny that drivers are being financially having their hourly rate cut amusing. regardless whether they are FTE or agency drivers, we are all the same DRIVERS,we are all dictated by different circumstances.It may be a new driver finding his way or an old goat like me just trying to understand why other drivers find it funny to revel in their colleagues misfortunes. I often wonder if certain people on this forum have ever driven a truck, or are they just desk jockeys that are wind up merchants. :neutral_face:

I was laughing because the original post is a rumour that is a load of rubbish

LOL LOL LOL

While i worked for GIST at Bellshill the Polski driver were all given top of the range DAF`s while we UK Trampers got the basic Axors,they were all treated better than us even tho we were on the same rate…works out at about £8 when i was there last year.they also live in their trucks on site which means we cant drive them… Once when there was only a DAF available i was doing my checks and cleaning the [zb] out of the cab when Polski comes up and says this is my truck,dont damage it,i says its not your [zb] truck it is Gists truck and while your here clean your crap out… I ended up walking out as there was a bitter split with the special treatment these guys got so im not surprised,GIST is well known for their british-less drivers.

The need for the asterisks is your clue that you tried to use a banned word.
Please just type whatever you want, then LEAVE it to the auto censor. dd.

Don’t worry lads Igor and Cornellius and all their mates will be over soon, so those who want to work for sod all will soon be down to £6.50 an hour, wonder if you’ll find it so bloody funny then.

Some weirdos lurking about here, i suspect some of them are druggies and doley boys killing time till the next girodayloan from Wonga comes through, please boss can i work for less than the Romani’s, only need to earn enough for me fix…sheesh.

If you want to stop this chaps remember to vote for a party committed to removing us from the EU ASAP, a vote for the main three is giving them your endorsement to continue shafting you bone dry.

You get what you pay for at the end of the day. if drivers constantly mess up then its up the boss to get them trained for the job, and not expect everyone to know it all.

Juddian:
those who want to work for sod all will soon be down to £6.50 an hour, wonder if you’ll find it so bloody funny then.

Already roughly the basic rate up here mate.
…That’s if you’re lucky enough to even find a job in the first place.
And no, it ain’t funny at all. It’s slit your wrists material.

happysack:
Employ a Pole on a low wage or hand money over to an agency and end up with a walloper like some that post on here. You know the ones I mean…Ross v stobart for one.

I’m guessing that you dont like this guy… :wink:

Geoffo:

happysack:
Employ a Pole on a low wage or hand money over to an agency and end up with a walloper like some that post on here. You know the ones I mean…Ross v stobart for one.

I’m guessing that you dont like this guy… :wink:

Not overly keen. :smiley:

shytalk:
I cant believe wot im reading…wot about paying the englishman a fair rate ?

just do not go to spread that bsIt further

houndcat:

Seany:

houndcat:

Seany:

Jazzandy:

lol
[/quote

I think I misuderstood you. Did you say that a Pole can be on 7.50 p/h while a Brit on 11.00 p/h ■■?
I think we all should be on 13 minimum.
Your way of thinking just gave the beggining to all of that problem.

COOKiEEES!!:

Juddian:
those who want to work for sod all will soon be down to £6.50 an hour, wonder if you’ll find it so bloody funny then.

Already roughly the basic rate up here mate.
…That’s if you’re lucky enough to even find a job in the first place.
And no, it ain’t funny at all. It’s slit your wrists material.

Dude, you need to re-locate. I am worried about you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96023