Gist in Europe.

Driving back from me hols on the A 26 near St.Omer on Wednesday evening seen 3 Gist wagons within 10 minutes heading South so just wondered where and what they do over there.

Gist move BHS food around, don’t they?

Think there’s m&s stores in France.

They used to run down to Gib from Faversham

Silver_Surfer:
Think there’s m&s stores in France.

D’oh, I meant M&S. :blush: again.

Theres a m&s trailer gets dropped in at stop 24 folkestone, think it does paris. Has a foreign number plate on it.

Norberts do alot of m&s french work

Could also be g&s scotland now gist

Snowgo:
Theres a m&s trailer gets dropped in at stop 24 folkestone, think it does paris. Has a foreign number plate on it.

They were all right hand drive Gist units pulling Gist trailers so maybe Paris then.

bald bloke:

Snowgo:

They were all right hand drive Gist units pulling Gist trailers so maybe Paris then.

Wont be Paris as said above Norberts do that.

Seany:

bald bloke:

Snowgo:

Wont be Paris as said above Norberts do that.

Oh yeah :blush: well it’s a mystery then.

Seen them in the lanes at Calais a few times next time I’m there and I see one I will ask them for ya. :wink:

Thetaff2:
Seen them in the lanes at Calais a few times next time I’m there and I see one I will ask them for ya. :wink:

Thanks.

Gist has a depot in Holland as well.

They own Van Dongen

switchlogic:
They own Van Dongen

That would explain it then…

Geoffo:

switchlogic:
They own Van Dongen

they bought three dutch firms.

Gist took G&S over some time ago too

limeyphil:

Geoffo:

switchlogic:
They own Van Dongen

they bought three dutch firms.

Oh right, who are the other two?

Peeman transport is related to van dongen somehow & mainly did containers. That’s 1 that’s under Gist can’t think of anyone else they’ve taken over.

Soonius transport at Poeldijk. Do a lot of Sweden. Aslo F Van Bergeijk.