Gift Vouchers

Just to let everyone know that Gift Vouchers are now available. Great to give - -possibly even better to receive! Go for whatever value you like. Drop large hints around the wealthier members of the family for Christmas.

They’re just a phone call away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I think you need to elaborate a little more Pete.

Not sure what you mean by gift vouchers.

Offers etc?

Paul

Simples. Let everyone in your family know you want to do your LGV. Get them to ring us, pay some money, and we’ll send a gift voucher that can then be redeemed against training with us.

We’ve done it for years and those people that are cheeky enough to ask their loved ones for them really benefit.

Better than socks!

Pete

Good idea Pete. You have inspired me to say that we will launch Xmas gift vouchers which can be used at any bone fide training company on this site.

There are only great trainers on here. The ones that care.

Peter Can we even do our course that next year after ringing and paying something when automatics comes out. and also are you going to buy any automatics too thx.

Peter Can we even do our course that next year after ringing and paying something when automatics comes out. and also are you going to buy any automatics too thx.

Absolutely no problem.

Autos are a work in progress. I’ve always been very fussy about the vehicles I expect people to learn on and this is causing a bit of a headache! But you can be reasonably sure that at least one auto will be available in the early months of 2014.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds a great idea not heard of it before for a training course,and proper training too, as for auto training would rather learn in a manual purely for the fact its easier to jump into an auto but I can see why people do prefer an auto not a dig at anyone just an opinion.
As been said a pass is a pass.

Jeff.