Gibson transport

SAW ONE OF THESE YESTERDAY THINK IT WAS THE ONE WITH THE SIDE PIPE IN THE THIRD PICTURE WITH A NORFOLK LINE TRAILER ON IT SOUNDED SWEET AS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
HAVE THEY GOT ANYMORE MOTORS OTHER THAN THESE TWO ?

They sold V8 PGT to Wm. Mitchell & sons from muirkirk ,scotland

sorry about quality was taken on my phone

SO HAVE THEY GOT ANYMORE LORRIES ?

JOBE BEN:
SO HAVE THEY GOT ANYMORE LORRIES ?

Dont think so

Sold that 560 already itโ€™s like brand new :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

so now they have only got the one with the side pipe on ?

which does sound mint it was growling beautifuly passed it on monday at eleveden on the a11

with a norfolk line trailer on

and yes josh they didnt keep that very long by the look of it ayy :wink:

I swear ive seen a Merc Actros of theres, almost the same colours, that was pulling a Norfolkline trailer too. Ill see if i can find a picโ€ฆ

jacko i think ur thinkin of some1 else they have the same well nearly the same colours of gibsons but you might be right mate

Yeah i wasnt 100% sure when i saw it, something wasnt quite right about it. need someone to get a photo of it!

Think they may have a 620 on with Robert Burns tooโ€ฆ

Yeah they might still have a R420 Topline they had.She was a beauty luxury trim,microwave,fridge etc.He probably got rid of her because she lacking a few pones :wink:

This years Truckfest @ Ingliston on Robert Burns Stand:-

yea ive seen the merc around aswel, and im sure i seen mr gibson in a plain white scania tipping in gist at crewe a few wks bk

scottishcruiser:
This years Truckfest @ Ingliston on Robert Burns Stand:-

looks like gibson has sold his 620 to moodyโ€ฆ

It does moodyinternational.co.uk/tru โ€ฆ tails/2190

like to know how much, bet its not cheap considering the black T cab he has for sale was over 60k