Gibbs of Fraserburgh

Since the fall of Gibbs all the photos that was on the go of them seem to have stopped completely, everyone just seems to want to keep a hold of them. You had no problem finding photos of them before but now its like hens teeth. I generally have no huge interest in any other companies apart from Gibbs so if anyone can help out with photos of them etc or anything gibbs related that would be great, cheers.

TRY EBAY.CO.UK.
CLICK ON BUY THEN COLLECTORS THEN MORE, SCROLL DOWN TO TRUCKS THERE IS NORMALLY SOME PHOTOS ON THERE

I think I’ve got all of what is on ebay lol.

images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en … ages&gbv=2
(Here )

Found this

bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?M … 2152076164

Thats actually my bebo page and photos lol

Its a small world!

got the td article gone post a load of stuff at weekend will put it up for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ok thanks

sorry if its ■■■■ eyed :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thats great thanks. I think I’ve actaully got this lying in the house somewhere.

might have the piece about the auction somewhere see if i can find any other gibbs stuff for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I was at the auction, ok thank you, anything is welcome

Just thought I’d ask again if anybody has any photos they could share, better than starting another new topic.

public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckph … aserburgh/

NightOwl:
Thomas Gibb [Fraserburgh] Ltd, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. album | Brian Edgar | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

I’ve already seen this sight, hundreds of photos on it.